User avatar

MrMuddyPig

MrMuddyPig

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives: Prologue

    Good story, I have no idea what to say, but in order to make this a review, I will give you some advice! The writing is all perfect expect one ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Introduction

    Good job! I LOVE this. I like the moral of the story: Be with the light and not take part in darkness. Now there is only one thing thought, its ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The who

    Good story, the description lured me here. Well, there are some mistakes. mistake 1: you said "coz" I know you mean because but this is YWS not whatsapp. Mistake 2: ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Dream

    Nice poem, I like the rhythm and order put on such a small poem. I like how this descibes an apology clearly as well, here's some mistakes: with ‘It’ fine’s, ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rude Awakening

    Great story! I like the story about escaping jail. Now since this story was kind of long, then same thing about this review, I hope you enjoy it: First of ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Collection of Jelly Stuff! {Poems}

    I love this poem, its so funny, I know that's really random but that's what makes it funny. The rhyme is nice and the words are very simple, a poem ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: For Anna

    A poem which is not too bad or too good, I have no idea what to really say now other than keep using your great mind and keep writing poems ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Cruel Kindness

    Hey, Mr.Muddy Pig here! Good poem, But there are some mistakes like: But never will I forge(t) I (will) miss you, since it (has) been quiet a while ( since ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: Tae Kwon Do - Polarities Between Countries and Cultures

    Hey, Mr. Muddy Pig here! Since I like countries and geographies, this was very interesting. But there are some stuff you need to improve on. Before you list how Tae ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ludwig. (chapter 1)

    Hey, Mr. Muddy Pig here! The first thing I noticed is the character writing down in his journal is so stiff, give him a personality. The main character is boring. ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Prologue to Stockholm Generation

    Sorry but I kind of got confused on this, after reading the entire proluge all I understood was that there was a kidnapping of some sorts. In the end It ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Pizza Guy

    This is the funniest poem I have ever read in my life and explains alot about a person's life (because no one hates pizza) I like the sentence "you're slower ...

    Sep 11, 2015


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost