User avatar

Mizzle

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pure

    Hmm. This is...okay. Not great, not good, not awesomesauce, just okay. I didn't like the bold font. It annoyed me. I don't need fonts to tell me how it's said. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hopes and Dreams

    Hey, there. Hope you're having a good day! Anyhoo, I like what you're poem's wishes are--so nice of things, what every human wants, in a way. I do think you ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowflake Garden

    Hi! Nice poem you've made here. I really like it. I didn't like how you repeated "the bittersweet chills". It felt overused, out of place, and made me question the ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends

    Hi, there! I like this poem. It's a very sad subject--losing a childhood friend is so very hard--but you wrote it well. It seemed very neutral, not a poem that ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Are we all gone?

    Hey! Great poem, here. You've done a really fantastic job. I like this a lot. The second version you wrote is better than the first by far--miles. I was already ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fake Everything

    Hi, there! Nice poem, here. As a few others have said, this is very simple and short--which isn't a bad thing at all, if that's how you want it to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Mirror

    This was okay. Strictly okay. As Kamas said, it needed to have more of a graceful language to pull this off correctly. Maybe saying something different then what you said--because ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ode to the Gambler (Victory)

    Hey, Howler! Nice subject of poetry you've chosen--luck and chance! So very cool. And unique, even better.The poem itself isn't fabolous, but it's okay. I really like the idea, though. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mom

    First of all, I love this--the subject, the way it's written, it's beautiful. Tears would have come to my eyes if I was one of those people who cry at ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted

    Hi. Nice work, here. :) I think that if you branched out from just describing this and add more, it'd be much better. Also, maybe keep the lines a little ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Place

    Hi. Nice work here, to start. It has very nice flow, and the simplicity of it all adds to the nothingness feeling as Amy pointed out. I like that! Also, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Butterfly Shaped Stains

    Hi Red--just a quick overview of what I think! You use half rhymes, as a few others have said. Flow is key. And that means the rhymes have to fit ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing Faith

    This is okay--one dimensional, as Kamas said. The rhyme here is quite nice, so good job on that. I like the whole point of the poem, the idea. It interested ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories of Autumn

    Hey, Kyousuke! Great work here. I'm a big fan of autumn, and the leaves and colors are my favorite part. I'm partial to this, to say. But as Hope mentioned, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daphne

    Hiya Flit! This is a half/half beautiful poem--a sort of. It flowed very well, which makes it easy to read and very enjoyable. The writing style you use is spectacular, ...

    Jan 9, 2010


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester