User avatar

MissMadHatter

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    This was a very moving poem, very- for lack of a better word- blunt. As in, it's very straight to the point. I liked the imagery, for me it was ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Empty Schoolhouse

    Hiya. The concept of your work was great, I love the way you used different words to fit in together. The only thing was the rhythm wasn't flow-ey and it ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snowflakes

    I liked it! Mainly because it was talking about a winter in England, as opposed to Australia where all we get are a few rain drops and 15 degrees celcius! ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strewberries with Cream

    Heya I really loved this, brilliantly written, and like the previous comments, excellent contrasts. I love the emotion, and the brutal honesty of this poem. I connected with it quite ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)

    Hey. First of all, I must tell you how excited I was when I saw this was a Supernatural Fanfic! I have seen every episode, and I bought all 5 ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fighting Sleep

    Great poem! I liked the concept of it, the only thing I thought was really wrong with it, like the above comment, its rhythm. I think if it had a ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm So Sorry

    This was great, I really enjoyed reading it. What would be really cool is like a follow up, where the person being apologized to has a say and talks about ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Let the Fire Die

    Great poem. I loved the rythm of it, I think consistent rhyming would have changed the mood. It was very enjoyable. I'm sorry I didn't 'pick' it apart, I'm still ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Can you spell AMAZING?! Because I cannot fathom how amazing I find it. Maybe I'm over reacting because I'm tired and delirious, but nonetheless, I loved it now, and I'll ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'

    Heya This is great, not only because its 'short and sweet' but it leaves so much for the imagination, and even though you can think about what may happen after ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Through These Eyes

    Hey I really like this poem, it really is a recurring theme in todays society. The only thing I can really say is I think it would be really different ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Warmed Over

    Congrats on turning a dream from ANOTHER PERSON into an enthralling, gripping story! I loved it a LOT! Sorry about the capitalization, but thats how I feel about it! I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

    Heya, I really like your Twilight/Harry Potter parody. Many people have commented on your punctuation and grammar, and even though it may not be intentional, I think it adds to ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: -Age of Mentality- (Literary Journal Entry)

    This was so touching- I'm in tears now after reading it and I don't usually cry from reading. I'm going to have to read more of your work! It was ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly Evans' diary 6

    Hey, I really like your idea of Lily Evan's diary. The only thing i have to say is some spelling and grammar mistakes, but other than that keep writing because ...

    Dec 18, 2010


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug