User avatar

Milesperhour133

Milesperhour133

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salt & Pepper

    Hello!! I'm Milesperhour, here to review this very powerful work! I'm going to talk a lot about my own interpretation of the poem, apologies if it's way off lol. I ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Dance

    Hello! I'm Milesperhour, here to review your amazing poetry! I love this poem, it definitely succeeds at creating its intended effect, the metaphor works very well. This is definitely a ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Gazing In a Sea Of Silver Stars

    Hello! I'm Milesperhour, here to review your lovely story! I'll be typing this while I read so apologies if it sounds a bit rambly. First of all, this story uses ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Soft Marshmallow

    Hello!! I'm Milesperhour, here to review this very pretty poem! This is so sweet, honestly I love everything about this. It reads kind of like a song with how perfect ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: I don't understand.

    Hi, it's me, Miles, here to review this incredible poem! I usually don't review poetry (since I'm really bad at it lol), but this is really great so I decided ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Seul: The Broken Symphony/ Episode 1

    Hello! I'm Milesperhour, here to review your lovely episode! I tend to review while I read, so apologies if this seems a bit rambly. First of all, I like how ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Theatre Re: 0 | The Person on the Other End

    Hello, I’m Milesperhour, here to review your wonderful chapter this Viral Review Day! Ok first of all, this story really starts out strong with some GREAT description, i love literally ...

    Jun 21, 2025
  • Other » General, General Re: Shadow

    Hello! Milesperhour here to review your work! I find this very relatable lol. I agree with everything Tuesday said about this being a very moving piece with excellent imagery. I ...

    Jun 12, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Someone from the past

    Hello! I'm Milesperhour, here to review your excellent story!! :D First of all, this story has a very cozy vibe, and I could immediately envision the setting within a few ...

    Jun 4, 2025
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Girl

    Hello! I’m Milesperhour, here to review your lovely short story! This is really beautifully written, it uses really great descriptive language, and I really get a sense of the emotions ...

    May 31, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Romantic Re: do we force these hands of fate?

    Hello chem :D I’m here to review your wonderful essay! As a fellow agnostic, I found this topic very interesting right off the bat! The idea of fate definitely brings ...

    May 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Just Married

    Hello, I’m Milesperhour, here to review your lovely story! I enjoyed reading this very much, and I really hope you continue this because there are so many potentially funny things ...

    May 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: All's Fair Pt. 2 - Introduction to Sinny

    Hello! I am back to review the next chapter of your wonderful story!! It continues to be very intriguing, and I’m very interested in this new character Seth Adams, as ...

    May 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Pride

    Hello! I am here to review your lovely short story! Right of the bat, great descriptive language, one definitely gets a clear picture of this senseless, bloody war, also lots ...

    May 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: All's Fair PT 1 - Introduction to Vic

    Ok I read the description and knew I HAD to review this! This is an excellent introduction- the historical context is well integrated (not to mention its prohibition/great depression which ...

    May 19, 2025


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke