User avatar

Milesperhour133

Milesperhour133

  • Poetry » General, General Re: my moonlit girl (to a younger me)

    Hey!!! Mph here, reviewing your poem on behalf of Team Bees!! I will start with the things that were great about this poem, and there are a lot of things! ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am lonely..

    Hi, mph here, reviewing on behalf of Team Bees!! This poem is short but sweet, and I think despite its length there is a good bit to unpack! The first ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the little grieving girl

    Hello! Mph here, on behalf of Team Bees, excited to review your very cool poem! Idk why but when I read this I kind of wanted to analyze it and ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fy enw i yw // my name is

    Hiiiii! Mph from Team Bees here! I am once again here to review one of your lovely poems!!! Ok so starting with the title, I looked it up and apparently ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rest Here

    Hello, I’m mph, here to review your work on behalf of Team Bees! Ok so starting with things that I like- I really like the descriptions you chose- crows, carnations, ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: homebody//homecoming

    Hello! Mph here, on behalf of Team Bees! Wow…. this is a great poem. During my first read-through I was immediately impressed by the use of language. This poem really ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    Hello!!!!! Milesperhour here, to review another one of your poems!!! (yeah I'm reviewing two in an hour, I have too much time on my hands lol) First of all, the ...

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Daydreams

    Hello! Milesperhour here, to review your lovely poem! First of all, I love the descriptive language you use here, it really captures the essence of daydreaming! All the different imaginary ...

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: prison

    Hello! Milesperhour here, to review your very nice poem!! First of all, what stood out to me about this poem that it manages to balance a whole bunch of themes ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Seul: The Broken Symphony/Episode 4

    Hello! Milesperhour here, to write yet another review of your amazing novel! First of all, I can't believe Emery's parents were THAT happy about him staying up late to go ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The World is Grey

    Hello Hop! Mph here, back to review another of your very-cool-not-cute poems! Every one of your poems is better than the last! I really like how, at first, you use ...

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Seul: The Broken Symphony/Episode 3

    Hello, Milesperhour here.... again... for another review of your lovely novel-in-progress!!!! Wow, you are writing these fast, I can barely keep up lol. I really like the way you write ...

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Fuzzy Wuzzy

    Hi Hop! Milesperhour here, to review your very-cool-not-cute-at-all poem! Ok, in all seriousness, this is amazing! I like how you took a children's rhyme and flipped it on its head, ...

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: we got married and you know me so well

    Hello!!! I'm Milesperhour, here to review this fascinating poem! First of all, I love how you use very specific and unusual details to describe both the speaker and their love. ...

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Seul: The Broken Symphony/Episode 2

    Hello! I'm Milesperhour (again), here to review your amazing second chapter!!! While the first chapter focused on establishing the basic plot, I feel like this one really focuses on character ...

    Sep 5, 2025


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett