User avatar

Megrim

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The last celestrian: chapter one: part two (rough draft)

    Hi there! I saw this in the green room so thought I'd check it out--I read the previous submission to make sure I didn't miss anything important. You have a ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Elder Scrolls: Escape ~ Chapter 1.2 - The Last Straw

    Back again for another fun chapter! I was right about his evening visitor--it WAS her, and she DID offer a chance to escape. Predictable, but it "feels" right, so I'm ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legacy of Shadows

    Hi there! This is an interesting premise, with the "good" demons, and the MC needing to protect this half-human. I also liked how the brother falls in love, stays with ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Elder Scrolls: Escape ~ Chapter 1.1

    Now that I actually paid attention to the title and genre, I might be more informed with my comments :P But if you're writing for people who aren't familiar with ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Elder Scrolls: Escape ~ Prologue

    Hi there! I saw the next chapter up in the green room so figured I'd start here. I'm going to type down my impressions AS I read, so let's start! ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mixing Magic: Chapter 4, Part 1

    Hi again! This was a really fun chapter. Not much happens plot-wise, but it's one of those descriptive chapters where the description is so interesting on its own, I don't ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Werewolfing. 9

    Hi! Going to do my "type down as I read" strategy today. --- I'm noticing that Elliot is a lot more responsive all of a sudden. He's replying to their ...

    Sep 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 15

    In this chapter we got a much-needed breather as both the characters and the readers get to slow down and take stock of everything. Using the "scenes and sequels" terminology, ...

    Sep 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 14

    Where the last chapter was a high point, I think now we're overstaying our welcome. I started to get really actioned out this chapter, and began skimming. I found there ...

    Sep 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 13

    This is my favorite chapter so far and the fastest read. It has some serious tension! That's the magic ingredient! There's a solid arc to this chapter--a unified scene with ...

    Sep 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 12

    Things are ramping up now and I think we're finally getting to the meaty chapters. This is where the stuff happens! Feels like we're onto the beginning of the capital ...

    Sep 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 11

    I enjoyed this chapter a lot, one of the more interesting ones IMO. I think it's the combination of the new setting and patrol stuff along with the mix of ...

    Sep 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 10

    Onward! Some new developments here, and more fighting. The most exciting part is when she starts getting hurt and really has to think to beat the Valnr. (Though I was ...

    Sep 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 9

    Continuing on! I want to note that I totally agree with everything Mea says. Here are the "plot thoughts" I wrote down as I read: - I like her face ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 8

    Checking in as I read through. I really like the orb room and the whole idea of it, and how they visually change to reflect each character's growth. Very pretty ...

    Sep 7, 2016


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester