User avatar

MarGeo

MarGeo

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Binge watching tv, or, How to move on with your life, or, A letter to my ex boyfriend

    Hi! Just to start off, I loved this! It may seem that there are a lot of corrections but I just copied and pasted as I went along so you ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    This made me cry. It was heart breaking but somewhat reassuring she learned from her parent's mistakes. Dreams truly are so important. This story was important and I sort of ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    First off, SPECTACULAR! I loved the story and I love plot twists so much. This was great. It was well written too, which I appreciate. Some times there are stories ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ha gayyy!

    This was very powerful and really left a mark on me. I myself am bisexual and though I have not been abused to this extent for my bisexuality, I have ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Broken.

    Whoa. Just whoa. I have some corrections but all I can say is whoa. ----- "Please(,) (Just) stay where you are." Please needs a comma then you indent if you ...

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Ouch

    This was interesting story and suspense was present the entire time, but unless there is a second part (if there is YES, I want to read it) then there isn't ...

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: These Walls

    That was powerful. I don't really know how to react. I have some corrections but over all this was very powerful and hit me hard. ----- (No And) Despite it ...

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The Washing Machine Man

    This is a sweet story but do have some corrections ------ "I think he'll listen to you." Should have who is saying it and how they say it. "When has ...

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Miss Living in Obscurity

    "Foul, mindless shadow. You broke my father. He nearly broke me, yet he was kind; you were not." There should be another comma between mindless and shadow. The commas and ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bully

    "Everywhere he has followed me. Through school, and love and even work. At church I was often an absentee. It’s where I got it the worst, damn that clerk!" There ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: The Open Window

    This was very intresting story. I do have some corrections. Maybe give us a sense that her brother was brave and that is why the narrator would want to do ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Writer

    I loved this! I love every story I've come across in here so far, to be honest. I think it's because I appreciate everyone's writing style and thought process. I ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Problems that could happen in real life

    I thought this was cute and very descriptive! I do have a few notes you might want to take into consideration: WHA?! Should be WHAT "But why would I be ...

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Birk

    I liked this :) . I do recommend that every thought was finished in a line. Or that a one thought end and the beginning of another thought in one ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    This was very good. I would like to saw that the line "crept up, so free." So free should be on the next line to keep up with your pattern. ...

    Oct 30, 2014


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper