-
Re: The Night of a Girl Called Anna (Chapters 1-4)
ComicalCrafty! Hello! This is Magenta here to review your short story you submitted, The Night of a Girl Called Anna (Chapters 1-4)... I really like the writing of this piece ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Living To Love You
Hello vluvswriting! This is Magenta here to review your submitted poetry piece, Living to Love You. I liked the poem a lot, yet this is a review, so I have ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Just Another Face
Hello GreenTulip! This is Magenta here to review your poem, Just Another Face. I thought that this was a great poem that you submitted. I have some things to point ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Love is senseless...
Hello SpaceSoldier, This is Magenta here to review your poem, Love is Senseless... I thought that this was a well-thought out poem and that the real meaning behind the poetry ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Of Dreaming
Hello (again) Rhiasofia, This is Magenta here to review your poem, Of Dreaming that you have submitted for us to review. I have some comments and suggestions to make on ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Why I
Hello Rhiasofia, This is Magenta here to review the poem that you've posted on the YWS website this Review Day! I really liked this poem and I think that you ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Dreamcatcher
Hello Emmylou1995, This is Magenta her reporting to review your poem, Dreamcatcher that you have submitted to YWS. I thought that this was a great poem and I hope you ...
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: Defying Gravity
Hello Defying Gravity, Wow! The title of the poem that you just submitted really fits with your name. Anyway, this is Magenta here to review. I like this poem a ...
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: Starlight
Hello Pony123, Magenta here to review your short story that you just submitted to YWS. I thought that you have a great skill with writing. I just have some things ...
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: Dark Nights
Hello Inlovewithwriting, Salutations! This is Magenta here to do some reviewing of your short story, Dark Nights, which you have just submitted. I just have some suggestions for you as ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Why?
Hello IntelligentlyStupid, What an odd username... Anyway, it is Magenta here to review your poem that you wrote only two hours ago. I was just wondering why you have every ...
Jan 20, 2014 -
Re: Battle of Marathon, Pt. 4
Dear Timmjake, Magenta here to review your short story, Battle of Marathon, Part 4. Wow! You are always writing different things and I see your name just about everywhere. I ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Adventure: Book One - A Foreboding Fate
Hello Modmyth, Magenta here to review your short story, Adventure: Book One - A Foreboding Fate. I thought that you had a well-written story. I have some suggestions for you ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Am I a fool? Well seriously?
Hello Storybraniac, This is Magenta here to review your poem, Am I a fool? Well seriously? I have some suggestions for you... When you are writing you must have good ...
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: ribs and other things
Hello SparkToFlame, Magenta here to review your poem that you wrote. I must say first of all, that this was very well-written. Though I have some suggestions for you... I ...
Jan 11, 2014
