User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Purge

    Hey there, Buranko! I'm back again to review your poetry. I've never seen The Purge before, but I do remember being exposed to the idea of it through a Minecraft ...

    Sep 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Is there faithful friend in life?

    Hi there, LOLACONER! I'm here to review your poem. :) From my first read-through, it looks like your poem is about doubt and friendship - a combination of topics I ...

    Sep 9, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Routine

    Hi there, Buranko! I'm back again with another review. When I saw the title of this poem, I just knew I had to review it. :) I'm a planner at ...

    Sep 9, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Playing With

    Hi there, anneonomus! I'm here to review your poem. :) As someone who regularly goes camping and has a fire pit in her backyard, flames have always been something that ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Butterfly

    Hey there, Buranko! I'm here to review another one of your poems. I don't think I've heard the song that inspired this poem before, but I really love the story ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Chickens, Humor Re: Rise of the Planet of the Chicks

    Hey there, Hkumar! In retrospect, the title probably should have clued me into what this poem was going to be like, but I was pleasantly surprised the entire time I ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Haiku

    Hey there, Buranko! I haven't ever reviewed a haiku before but really liked the contents of yours, so I thought it would be the perfect haiku to review. heart Syllables ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Off-Switches

    Hi, silverquill12! I'm here to review your work as part of this year's RevMo. :) The first thing that stuck out to me when I read through this poem was ...

    Sep 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: i refuse to believe in chickens

    Hi whatchamacallit! I'm here to review your chicken-themed poem. It's a short one, so something tells me this review will probably be pretty short, too. :P I love all of ...

    Sep 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: camping

    Hi there, MomoandAppa! I saw this poem lurking in the poetry section of the site and love camping, too, so I just had to review it. heart It's been awhile ...

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Shooting Stars-Poem

    Hi there, ToxicAnglerFish! I love star-related imagery and poems based on characters, so I just had to check out your poem. I'll start this review off with a few grammatical ...

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Science, Satire Re: ​Constellations Wake

    Hi, Gem! I'm here to review another one of your amazing pieces of poetry. heart I'll always be a fan of star-related imagery, so you had me hooked from the ...

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cave

    Hey there, RavenLord! Like @silverquill12, I've never read the works of Craig Paulenich. But poems that tell stories are secretly my favorite kind of poetry, so I just had to ...

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​Push

    Hi, Gem! I'm back with another #RevMo review. I really love the message of this poem. Force is a theme/thing that I don't usually think about, but your poem made ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​Picturesque

    Hey there, Gem! I'm not sure if I've ever read your poems before, so I thought #RevMo would be the perfect time to start. heart I'm actually sitting outside as ...

    Sep 1, 2020


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown