User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lust or Love?

    Hey :) I'm here to review :) Right so I thought this was good in some ways but it could definately be improved. I'm not going to dwell on nit ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Through My Skin

    Hello Persephoneia. Lydia is here to review this. Let's start by saying that I liked it, I haven't read any poems on racism recently and this was a nice change ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rosie Bud

    Hello Robster James! Wow I really like this so well done! I thought it captured the rejection but also the feeling of coming back after getting rejected and getting over ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Lemonade for Breakfast (children's storybook type)

    Hey Lakegirls :) I really liked this. I thought that the repetition of the beginning at the end made it seem almost like a poem. :) It was a really ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lightning

    Hello Captain Random's Cousin! And Captain Random! I'm here to review this poem for you both :) Ok, so I liked this but it could be improved so I'm going ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    Hello Sol! Here as requested to review :) It seems as though Yuri and various other people have gone through the little nit-picky grammar things with you and I'm not ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two sonnets, for Navita's Delight (tm).

    Hello Helpful McHelpful Pants! I loved these, you had the Sonnet form correct which is great! :) And the subjects are really cool! I have literally nothing bad to say ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Am sorry

    Hello Huthaifa! I liked this! There are a couple of pointers here thought that I would like to go through. English isn't your native language so this is impressive :) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode to Beauty

    Hello Zaddie! I agree that this was a bit all over the place but the imagery you used made up for it. You may want to rearrange some of your ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lily

    Hello Butterfingers! I really liked this, I loved the imagery used. I do agree, however, with Kingolions in that I thought this could have been expanded more. There is so ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm Sorry

    Hello Kingolions! I loved this! There were a couple of little nit-picks I noticed in this but overall it was really touching! Many thing s I have done wrong, but ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Lord 2

    Hello Creative! Back again to review! :) Ok so I liked this but not as much as your first one if I'm being honest. As HBgirl said you broke the ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Lord 1

    Hello Creative! I just reviewed your third Dear Lord poem :) I really enjoyed this. :) Again as I said for your third Dear Lord poem this would benefit from ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Lord 3

    Hello Creative! This was a very short but sweet poem and I kind of wished that you had elaborated more. The message you are conveying is very deep and there ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Doctor Who

    Hello Elite Husky! I liked this, to be short and sweet. :) I thought you captured the character of the doctor well. Am I right in thinking that this is ...

    Jul 1, 2010


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos