-
Re: Your True Name
Ooh! I really like this 3B! But...I agree with the others...the first stanza is a tad different and unrelated to the rest of the story.... All in all I liked ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Emmaline [revised]
Oh, wow! I really liked this! Amazing truely! ~Lulu
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Blood Red
I agree with Lottie... Wow Kitty... You Death poem was great...but what happened here? It's like you dropped a grand piano on your head and then wrote this. I'm not ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Get over it my friend ch 1
Yay! Awesome Amber-chan! Can't wait for chapter two! *Does a dance* Awesome Amber-chan! ~Lulu
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Approval
I like this OverEasy. It flows great in my opinion... But then again the others don't agree with me. But, still in my opinion I like it! Alot! Great, Awesome, ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Death
Hey Kitty! I liked this alot! I understand it very well and I love it! Keep it up! ~Lulu
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Speak
It was good. I favored it more than other books. They have a movie for it to I believe but it is nowhere as near as good as the actual ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: The Mark of the Lion
I did read these...snuck them from my mom...Amazing books! I did read them and I too gained a crush on Marcus...*sigh* But it wasn't as great as Twilight...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Possession
Wow Over... This is amazing! Other than the few things the others pointed out it looks really great! Keep it up! ~Lulu
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Your deadly embrace
WOW! :shock: I really liked this! It was really amazing! I don't usually crit poetry but I had to crit on this piece! Simply amazing! ~Lulu
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Dreamed of Hell
Great poem! I liked it alot! Simply awesome! ~Lulu
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (part one)
I agree with Fall...Wow. Haha anyway this was really good! I love how much discription it has in it! I can't write that well when it comes to discription but ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too
So sad. :'( Anyway, great job OverEasy. I'm very strung on this! Can't wait to read more...even though it is sad. ~Lulu
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Bait 6
Darn. Azila beat me to all the big things. Oh well. I liked this one alot! I've been wondering what was going on back with all the others. Thanks for ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Nikki the Chicken
Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to fix this up!
Apr 1, 2008
