User avatar

Luke14

Luke14

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Asleep, or Dead?

    Thanks, i'm so glad you like it. It really means a lot to me. I'll be sure to write some more, real soon!

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Asleep, or Dead?

    Thank you!! And I think it would be goo to talk about this poem's inspiration, just message me if you'd like to hear it.

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Divided

    Thank you so much! My goal is to capture people with what I write, i'm so glad you liked it.

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Divided

    Thank you! I didn't want you to feel bad about this. I was actually thinking I a was being too vauge. But thank you for your kind words, and i'm ...

    Dec 26, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Alone On Christmas

    Thank you! I sort of lost the flow of the song towards the end of it, but upon rewriting, I can give it a little more of a musical flow.

    Dec 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Self-Destruct

    Thank you, your attention to detail is impeccable.

    Dec 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Lost, or Alone?

    Spelling errors are to be expected my friend, it's the one small deatail I always forget. And I love your interpretation. I won't give away whether you are right or ...

    Dec 24, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Because it's Unconditional

    This is a beautiful statement. What's better than love? Because love is a promise. And when you don't have it, you think of it more, than when you do have ...

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lying awake

    Sorry, I don't know how, but it was posted twice.

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lying awake

    I love the repeated use of, "I lie awake at night," it really sinks in that way. It's the part I remember most. "Hatred coursing through" that part really hits ...

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Mask

    That's really good advice, but who is Cassandra?

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    :)

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    No, it's not weird at all. I wish more people were kind and understanding like you! Your words help me so much. Thank you!

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sun

    This is a delightful song, it's straight to the point, and immediatly relatable. I adore this sort of songwriting, it's real emotions the writer had, and their getting it out ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sun

    Dec 20, 2018


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal