-
Re: Me.
This perfectly fits the term, stuck in a rut. You try to craw out of it, but you just fall back down into it. You try again and again, for ...
Dec 24, 2018 -
Re: Teardrops
In this poem, you mention your hand is covered in ink, perhaps to indicate you've been making art, or perhaps all the pressure went right into the pen, which caused ...
Dec 23, 2018 -
Re: Her
I think I can speak for everyone when I say, we have all been there. It so rare the mere sight of someone, you can just capture their beauty. "And ...
Dec 23, 2018 -
Re: A Year ago
You spoke directly to me, you connected with me with all of your encounters, you then established your progression from those times, afterward you told me in the most beautiful ...
Dec 23, 2018 -
Re: Lying awake
I love the repeated use of, "I lie awake at night," it really sinks in that way. It's the part I remember most. "Hatred coursing through" that part really hits ...
Dec 23, 2018 -
Re: Different
I abosolutly love this poem. this.. just.. ahh! For once, i'm at a loss for words. You point out directly what the issue is, and then you make a bold ...
Dec 22, 2018 -
Re: Eyes
I know this feeling, and I belive it's not so specific to looking into one's eyes. Although that fits in perfectly, as many people, including me, have difficultly making eye ...
Dec 22, 2018 -
Re: Freak
This is bringing back memories. Recent memories, in fact. From a certain point of view, anomalies such as these, stand out to many people. They see them as different, and ...
Dec 21, 2018 -
Re: All my different ways
This was incredibly relatable, on many levels. It reminds me of where I currently am, but also places I have never been, and maybe one day I will be there. ...
Dec 21, 2018 -
Re: My life as a witch(Just some ideas... Please review!!!)
It ends there? I want to know what happens next! This was a wonderful dive into the mind of this girl, I love this style of writing: Journal perspective. And ...
Dec 21, 2018 -
Re: Our dreams
This is a very positive outlook on life. I constantly am doubting my plans, and dream. But the poet is correct, do not give up. If you truelly believe your ...
Dec 20, 2018 -
Re: Women, Their Beauty
This story compells an impressed reaction from me, "sucked poisen from her blood," perhaps this is saying the child had healed her, helped her to live again, just with his ...
Dec 20, 2018
