User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Let's Grow Up

    The first stanza was really good. my friend and i made something similar to that before... Anyways I agree with everyone else. it is a little bit choppy and the ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Shipwreck

    Okay that was really good. What was up with the whole did not't thing, it's didn't . Any way the whole thing was really interesting. towards the end, when she ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Much I Hate You

    Hey M.B. that was really good!(even if it was possibly written about me) Sorry i missed the time, i forgot I had a school concert to go to. Oops! See ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fallen Angel

    You're new here right? Apparently no one has told you that you shouldn't write LONG posts. Some people get bored and stop in the middle. I actually managed to finish ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Moon: Chapter One

    That was really good. I'm really starting to like Asriel (sorry if its mispelled) Same thing about the whole mind reading part, I think you should work on that a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise

    Wow that was really good. Everyone thinks that you read Maximum Ride but I'm guessing Twilight!!! I love twilight but i don't really side with the werewolves I'm more of ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer's Song

    That was realy looks like everyone already pointed out the mistakes that you made so all I really have to tell you is keep up the good work. PM me ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Numb.

    That was really good. It makes me think of a book I was recently reading titled 'New Moon'. If you're into vampire action/ romantic books I suggest that series ('New ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Weeping Willow

    That was really good for a person who is just starting Haiku... I think that my friend wrote something worse than that, which is saying a lot becuase in haikus ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cousins

    Hey MB!!! It is too bad that you were in such a hurry that you couldn't fix any mistakes, I bet you were also tired. Anyway, that was pretty good, ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pages of Our Lives

    That was really great. very insightful,and all that. :D Great description and depth. Hope to see more of your writing! -- Lucky_Duck 8)

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nahimana (Chapter 1)

    Hey,I'm not going to make this too long because I don't have that much time. That was really good,you know, the main idea and stuff.The characters are great too but ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frozen in Time

    Very interesting. I liked it a lot, but at a point i thought that you used "Alas" a little too much. That basically sums it up for me. ( everyone ...

    Apr 30, 2007


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor