User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dragon Market chapter two edited

    Wow! This was different, I don't think I've ever read a story in the perspective of a dragon. This held my attention from begging to end and i am craving ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: What REALLY Happens In Middle School Ch.1

    This is good, I really liked it. I spotted a few common errors here and there. Just a few, but make sure you double check your work. I'll remember to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The River Song

    Wow, I really liked this. I didn't see any mistakes, but just remember to double check your work anyway. Is this a short story or a novel? I would really ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wrists in Red

    Wow, this was nice, very emotional. I liked it. I didn't see any errors, but then again, I almost never do. Just pay attention to what you write and make ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Always Wondered...

    Hi! I really liked this. It's a true story you say? Well that only makes me want to read it more. You did have a few errors, though. "I was ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Whiplashed

    Well, I noticed you don't have any reviews, try to fix that. This was nice, I really enjoyed reading it. I'm sorry I don't have time to correct any mistakes ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Made In China Prolouge

    Wow this was very good! Its Summer, by the way, nice to meet you. I didn't see very many grammatical errors. The only thing that bothered me a bit was ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Flight: un-retirement chapter one: Briefing

    I know how you feel. When I was new I didn't want to put up my work because I thought it would be utter garbage. I had a lot of ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    This was really good. I didn't see any mistakes, but I almost never do. I think everyone else covered your errors already though. I can't stay long because i have ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Body, Mind, and Soul

    I liked this I just wish it was longer, but there are a few things. 1. I didn't know what it meant, or even who Kayla was. This sentence was ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Finders, Keepers

    Well, I wasn't sure about this, at first, and I knew I shouldn't judge books by their cover. I'm glad i didn't. This was amazing! It had me giggling and ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Pawns (Stand in Name) - Novel

    Holy pumpkins and grape juice! This was awesome! I am craving for more! Wowza (And again, another story has reduced me to using made up words.) I can hardly wait ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gothic beginnings....

    Hehe, this seems right up my alley! There is only one part, though, that I saw that bothered me. As it approached Max, Max was unable to move shocked and ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: reversed rewind (standalone)

    Hey, I really liked this, is there going to be more? I hope this is not all of it, that would be utterly disappointing! I'm interested to see what will ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: He Is My Wind (Pt. 2)

    Yay! Part two! *pumps fist in air* Oh wow! This was a work of pure genius! Cheif Nodin, hehe, I love that name! Hania is so sweet! Well, that's all, ...

    Oct 3, 2009


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan