User avatar

Liz

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a double-shot expresso at midnight

    Nice. You really created an atmosphere. Well-written, interesting, nice ending. Good work.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Im no Writer

    Hmm. I kind of drifted off, it didn't capture my attention. It's a little annoying how they talk, makes it hard to read. With a lot of improvement this wouldn't ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: North Star

    It's good, but you do need to expand. The whole "guiding light" thing is a bit worn-out, so I suggest that you put some personal emotions in here, more than ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You Left Your Jacket

    Good. The jacket thing is kind of overdone, but I like how you portrayed it here.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    Great. Um...let me try to think of some crit. No, sorry. It's brilliant. Great work.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Raven's Heart

    Well, it's not bad, but I have to say that it's another cliched love poem. I think you should drop the rhyme scheme; it isn't helping the poem and it ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Odd Life [humour]

    Not bad. You created the characters pretty well considering you improvised. You need to edit but that's about it. Good job.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: delinquent love

    I like it. Original as usual, and of course the last line was brilliant.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: different skies

    It wasn't bad until the last six lines. Then it was great. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Untitled

    Not bad. Fix up the last line, maybe expand a bit, and good work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: free-write

    I liked it. Definitely interesting, with so many ideas it was hard to keep up. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ire of Medea

    I like it. In places the rhyme scheme seemed forced, especially in the second stanza, but overall you had a nice concept and it was well-written. So good work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lover's Flush

    Rhyming is absolutely fine, but as soon as you notice it becoming forced, scrap it. It will only hinder the poem overall and bring it down to a level that's ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Endless storm

    Not bad at all. I think it would be a lot better with TBR's suggestions, but I did like it. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mouth-Water Laffetty Taffetty Cult

    I agree. Wow. So many abstract thoughts that really make a lot of sense when you think about them. Really original too, great job!

    Jun 24, 2005


I don't do time.
— Liberty