-
Re: Purple - Chapter 1, Part 3
Homework is no fun.. on to part 3! So for the opening, like I said before, Spice it up! What was the bus like, smelly? loud? What about the seat? ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Purple - Chapter 1, Part 2
Hello, on to part 2 like I said.. Miyah is very emotional. She hates thinking she’s been lied to or not knowing the full story. So she does everything in ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Three Simple Rules
Hello! LittlePrincess here for a review.. He will not have me. He says he does, I think you mean "he says he will " because otherwise I wonder, does what? ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Abortion
I'm not very good at reviewing poetry but I just have to say that this was gorgeous. Now I'm here in tattered tears Thinking of dreams too true Whispered silently ...
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: The Trail of Tears.
I just started the Trail of Tears in school so that's pretty cool, on to the review however.. "Wake up, Elaine, dear." She sat on the bed by my feet. ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: He's seen too much
First, caps in the title. (OCD ;) ) I don't think you have too little description. Too much can make the story boring and make the reader lose interest. Tense ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: A Falling Sun
I'm not very good a critiquing poetry but I was intrigued by the title because I have written a novel called My Falling Sun. And maybe it's just me but ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Those Sexy Lemons....
Wow that was fantastic, very amusing. Wanda Waffle and Tammy Toast? Loved it!Your puns were great, "and so he left me there with my heart cut into nice easy bites.", ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Chatper 1: Junior Year
Openings are very important, you want something that will draw in the reader. An annoying character isn't that interesting unless you make him so. What about the way he looks? ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter 1
Hello! Here for a review I was running around my room in a rush, trying to find my IPod touch I don't know if you've noticed, but those lines rhyme. ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: Let's See How Far We've Come
Wow, I can relate to this and I'm only a junior in high school. These are such real fears, I like how you bring them out. My first nitpick is ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter Two
Hi there! On to chapter two... Georgia, my five year-old sister, said latching on to my leg and looked up at me because otherwise the sentance doesn't really make sense. ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Totally Strange (2) part 1
Is this a sequel to something? If it is, well, I haven't read the first one but whatever on to the review... So you confuse the tense a bit, especially ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Indescribable<3
Hi, so right now you are doing a lot of telling. Why don't you open up on 8th grade graduation, introduce the girl and give background on the relationship. I ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Symptoms - Prologue
Hey I like this start! And you know what's interesting, I'm currently writing a novel about something that happened to a girl the summer of her freshman year and I ...
Aug 1, 2010
