User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why Can't We?

    Hello, Sophie! I'm Lee, here fifteen years too late to review your poem. I hope some day you read my review, but for whatever it's worth, I'll put it up ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Crippling Procrastination

    Hello, Connie! I'll say straight off I didn't find the secret message, partly because I'm too lazy myself but shh, but I did like the poem. The sense of how ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Other Re: The Act

    Hey there, oceans! The title caught my eye, and I wasn't disappointed. Your poem is a stark address to society today; the last lines especially made this clear, and they ...

    Sep 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: hurt

    Hey there bluecows! You'll probably never see this review, but in case you do, I hope you find it useful. I do not who you are referring to in this ...

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Shadow

    Hey Ethan, I see Tuck and mel beat me to reviewing this, but I'll share my thoughts anyway. :D Overall, I'd give you a thumbs-up. I don't read flash fiction ...

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Theory of Evolution Rewritten

    Hey there, Scribbler, I'm Lee and here to review your wonderful little poem! I'll begin by saying the idea is fascinating. A writer, being the Creator of the universe as ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Friendly kidnappers V2

    Hey there, MoonIris, I'm Lee, and here for a review. I'll get right to it. Please note that I mean no offence and sincerely want to help you improve your ...

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​As the Wind Sways Me

    Hi, Gem, it's Lee again. I haven't designed a decent banner yet, but happy #RevMo ! Without further ado, I'll begin. As a self-proclaimed environmentalist, I have to say this ...

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​Picturesque

    Hey, Gem, it's great to see you've had a great rush of poetic inspiration! Lots of stuff in the Green Room, hehe. Let's get this one out. I recall you ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Romantic Re: Art

    Hi, Rascalover, I'm Lee! I haven't written a review in just about a million days, so bear with me. :D To begin with, it looks good, but the font and ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: A Note to Life

    Hey there, Tanishka! This poem is quite good! The emotions behind the words strike out at the reader, and it's also kind of relatable. I mean, since this is slightly ...

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Glitter - Chapter 1

    Hello, Shallow! Here I come to review your story! I'll begin by saying it managed to capture my attention, and I'd like to see where the story goes from here. ...

    Aug 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Caged Thing

    Hi Jodo, I'm Lee, and here to review your poem! Oh, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here, and don't hesitate to ask me about anything ...

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 'Shades of Hypocricy'

    Here comes Lee to review from the ancient archives of YWS! Greetings, Shadow. To begin with, I like the imagery and the rhythm, but I think some clarity is required ...

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: rockstars have no hearts

    Hello, I'm Lee! I saw this had only one review, so here I am! I'll begin by saying flat-out that I didn't see the relevance of the title in regard ...

    Aug 7, 2020


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes