User avatar

Lioness

Lioness

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: My Dagger Bleeds Love bcuz My Heart is under-Siege

    Hello, Squire Lioness here to slay a Green Room Monster! What a beautiful, long, poem. The imagery used... amazing. I really felt connected with this poem. So! Onto the review. ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Script » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Time Machine and a Bullet- SCREENPLAY

    Wow. Just wow. I never can write screenplays, mine never seem right. But you have a talent for it, I can see that. As far as I can see, there ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: cute cuddly poems

    Hello, annabanana. Lioness here for a review. You have a nice, little poem here. I can imagine this in a children's poetry book. The rhyming is excellent. I have an ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Kiss Me Back

    Hello, Squire Lioness of the Green Room here to review! I haven't reviewed any song lyrics before, but I can imagine this as a song in the charts. You are ...

    Jul 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Omens and Toast

    I seem to see this poem as humour, and I am not quite sure why. I understand the part about the toast landing butter side up when you do something ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fragments

    This poem is beautiful. There, I said it. I needed to get that thought written down so you know how much I love this poem. I am here to review ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    I am intrigued by this piece, and I love the idea of it. The eagle's thoughts are very mysterious, and I particularly like the part about time. Your vocabulary is ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Release

    This is such a serious matter to write poetry about, but you crafted it in a way that made it easier to understand. This subject can never be beautiful, but ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Review, Narrative Re: my words for my first novel

    This is a very good piece. I can't wait to see your novel. I have, however, a few slight issues. If I were you, I wouldn't use symbols instead of ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ancients: Prologue

    This is a very interesting piece. I like it a lot. However, it's only a prologue, and it seems a little long an a lot of information is dumped onto ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Freedom

    This is an excellent piece of writing. I . Love. It. There. You have a brilliant use if short sentences, but use some longer,more descriptive ones too. Your first person ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Cat rat tat

    I love this poem! For me, it sounded just like Hickory Dickory Dock (I think that's it). It sounded just like a child's nursery rhyme. I must say however, that ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: The House

    I did like this piece, but for me it didn't flow as well as it could. I couldn't distinguish if it was past or present, but I don't know if ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Nightmare Begins-Chapter 2

    I like this piece as it is really descriptive. The first paragraph built up such a picture of the care home, I almost imagined being there. The first person voice ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Nightmare Begins-Chapter 2

    I like this piece as it is really descriptive. The first paragraph built up such a picture of the care home, I almost imagined being there. The first person voice ...

    Mar 31, 2013


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn