Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Review

16+

my words for my first novel

by bernish

WRITER SAYS…

I had always wanted to be a writer & traveller. I lagged no inspiration around but I just never got the right time to take the move. Now I feel like I should take the move before I turn 18, I mean before I turn into an official Indian adult. I firmly believe I should do something to mark the end of my pre-18 days.

Well my besties Remo (a terrible pimp), Jay (a kiddo irritation symbol) have been mocking me bad with this ethic of mine. And I know the first expression Ranit Mukherjee, Anupam Majumder (my favorite Bongs) and Bhavin Patel (my favorite Gujju) will give seeing my name as authorJ. Anyways, I don’t care I want to do this. And yes am doing this!![Thumbs down to you all]. And am sure Ritesh Yadav (the coolest Bihari I know) and Amar Rai (a human with pig like nose: cute) will be with my decision like a good brother as always.

The pre 18 days are “the most missed time” in college days, as many people I know says…and even many facebook pages say this but I have hardly heard anyone write about it. Maybe everyone is busy finding colleges for graduation, preparing for entrances, blah blah …but me?? I am jobless and tired of waiting for the university counselings for admission and call letters. Even sick of going out, using fb, whatsapp, hike etcetera etcetera. And m quitting on my NIIT edgineer classes ,guitar lessons and swimming classes because am desperate to do this, to do what I like , to write a book. My book aims to reveal all the unexpected craps and the cock and bull tales of every 21st century Indian teen. Sorry, I am excluding most of the mamma’s good boys and girls story. And sorry to bad boys and bad girls for revealing the truth.

I pray the readers like it and please excuse all the shits I commit here as am new and a complete non professional version.

P.S: Take it as a fiction else my parents will surely kill me if it’s not …hope you understood what I mean dearies!!

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 am
Elspeth says...

I think it will be a good story if it doesn't get dramatic or have a huge plot that no one expects. Have a realistic story / diary is easy when they are adult characters because they are able to do more than children.

I still would like to read it when you get it finished.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm
Lioness wrote a review...

This is a very good piece. I can't wait to see your novel. I have, however, a few slight issues. If I were you, I wouldn't use symbols instead of words. It is kind of lazy. A couple of time you left out a few letters, but this is easy to sort out. My favourite paragraph is the second, as I loved the brackets parts. Apart from the issues I have pointed out, this is a great piece. I want to see more!
Lioness

bernish says...

thank u......hahaha......m lazy

MehPandaEyesToni wrote a review...

great poem! great structure and use of words. I love the way it dosnt ryme! its excellent and good use of adjectives. i want to read more of your excellent work! your such a great writer and i want to read more of your fantastic work! i love they its set out and i love the way you have used speech and punctuation. Please post more of your work and give everybody the pleasure of reading it! :)

bernish says...

thank u so much!!
i vl post the 1st chapter soon!!

mayyda says...

I 'l love to see what would you do, as I can relate your writing passion, much to that of mine. All the best.
Looking forward to your submissions :)

bernish says...

thank u@mayda

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart