User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Last Night

    Awwww how sweet. I think you should cut "too" at the very end and it would sound much better to the ears. Other than that, it's a very cute love ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)

    Hey Ash, I like it, but I think that you need to bend it around a bit. It was kind of hard for me to understand what was going on. ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    omg I loved this book! And the sequel was awesome too. oh and scasha, I bought that series, and I started reading the Uglies and it's great so far but ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His

    Awwwww Tiff, this poem is so lovely. I really like it ^^ I am completely and wholly his. ^ I really love your ending. It was just great. I'm not ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate your love

    To what Kenpachi Masamune said, it looked like she was rhyming with the 2nd and 4th rhyme, just using near rhymes. I really like this. You made the rhyming flow ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They Come and They Go.

    So this is my first shot at poeetry in three years...I've been way to shy to post any. When he left me I nearly died Did he not realize What ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    Ok well I don't know if I'm repeating anyone here or not, since I'm lazy to read all the reviews XD but I really thought the main idea of it ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 2)

    Hi again :p I really like where you're going with this story. I mean, you set up the um...plot? really well. You show that something is going on but you ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    Hey Errant. I think this starts off very good. The whole thing was slightly hard to read just because of some grammar mistakes and whatnot...but I think they've been pointed ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Apocalypse-Prologue

    Hey Ash. I really like the style you're going with on this. *And no werewolves for once! I'm impressed!* I love reading journal type things because then you really feel ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The only one

    I think you have a good idea but you have to work on some stuff. The only one was me, the only one you refused to see. No matter what ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: For the Win

    I read your poem and I felt like typing out FTW!!!! haha I liked this. It was really nice and I liked how you set it up. The repitition didn't ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm With Mother

    I really liked this. It was very sad and emotional. At first I cried Protected myself As the punches and kicks Hit me. Then I took it No emotion on ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Prison

    Hi there Jassie!! It's too early for me to be mean, so I'm gonna say that I liked this. ^_^ The idea of comparing a home to prison is used ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There are monsters under my bed

    Awww Vince! I loved the ending. I giggled. :oops: hehe I don't think the mosters under the bed theme is over used at all! I love that stuff!! I think ...

    Oct 14, 2007


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda