User avatar

Laelle

Laelle

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mirror, mirror

    Thanks Artsy! I'm happy you liked it.

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mirror, mirror

    Wow, thanks. I was still editing it when I put this down. I will have to change the ending, but it was two in the morning, and I needed sleep. ...

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Just Some Things I Wanted to Say

    Your welcome!

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Colors

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was lovely. Red has always been my favorite color! So when I read about red, I fell in love. You engulfed the words with excitement, and it made the ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Always remember who you are

    Thanks, you may be on the opposing team, but thanks for the review.

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mark of Music

    I was being sarcastic. I don't believe in Irish luck, at least not too much. :D

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mark of Music

    Ah, ha! So Irish luck is true!!!

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: An expected, Unexpected suprise

    Your welcome!

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Sisters

    Lol, your not don't worry. I think that's the first kind of response I've gotten today...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Is This Truly Love?

    Of course I know what you mean. :P Same here too! :P

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Sisters

    Oh, I'm Irish. It's something I do to everyone's stuff I read. Sorry about that. :P

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Always remember who you are

    I will try rhyming a bit next time. Thanks Sudipa18.

    May 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Always remember who you are

    Thanks! I really am happy everyone has taken a liking to it!

    May 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Always remember who you are

    Thanks!

    May 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Of Band-aids and bullet holes

    Your welcome!

    May 17, 2015


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind