Random avatar

LadyOkra

Lady Okra

  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Her from the Bus

    Months past by Past should be "passed". There are some places you have written "with" as "WIth". Not a very jarring error. I feel that there are some sentences that ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: tell me darling

    tell me darling, do you taste the wine from the glass you never finished? Damn, that sent a shiver down my spine. in the place where angels cry and devils ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Horror Re: God's Only Innocent Children

    Perhaps, I'm wrong, but the first part of this short piece made me think of how we turn our backs to all that is wrong. We know when something is ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The conflict of love

    I think the poem is great! I was expecting each line to be contradicted by the next. I noticed that there are some instances that do not conform to that ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Human

    I imagine a man who's broken but isn't aware that he is broken. I like the "rawness" of this story. I would find it even more enticing if I could ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Calamari

    As diffused light gradually replaces the inky darkness, a tantalizingly shimmering blue surface interspersed with white white light fluctuations creates a canopy above. I thought this sentence was a b

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Clipity Clop

    bout a Bertha's but and sumptuous Heather Perhaps you meant "butt" here? I thought it was quite funny. I'm in awe of your rhyming skills and I do like some ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Moluskian Maiden in Estrus approx 1000 words Flash Fiction

    There are some spelling errors. "Scent" has been spelled as "sent" and there are some other errors in choosing the right article. Not very jarring and can be overlooked. I ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A Peaceful Year: Flash Fiction

    The gravity of the situation could be seen in the way those accused of being esponsible were treated. "esponsible" should be "responsible". There are some missing quotation marks here and ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: I'm Leaving Home

    I think it's a great piece. The grammar is perfect and the sentences are well constructed. There's a nice flow to the story. It is quite heartbreaking to see that ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Afraid that I'm not

    I really like it. There are a few mistakes here and there. "The young medic looked up at me, his hands still putting on the casualties wound" is not quite ...

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Politics Re: Marked

    I really liked it! The setting is really good. There's a good balance between things that are explained and those that are left unexplained. Some sentences here are and there ...

    Dec 7, 2017


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug