User avatar

Knurla

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love and Sin

    This poem was very beautiful, dear! It seemed like the narrator has a new love in her life, but at the same time leaves you wondering. ;) My favorite part ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kiss of Fate

    Dear SuzieCake: This seems to be the start of a great story, and I can't wait to read more! As I was reading, I noticed a few things: (Kade) "I’ve ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: w00t

    Hmm...I can't tell whether the "I" in this poem is in a video game or in some kind mental war with his/herself. I felt that, at first, it was a ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 'The Moons Lament'

    With the "me" at the end of almost every line, I couldn't really focus on anything else, grammar-wise. Although, it was a very...mystical piece. I felt pity for the "me", ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Broken girl

    I have to disagree with Azure in one of her quotes. She hides who she truly is, letting nobody in. Instead of nobody , I think no one would sound ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The valley

    I liked the imagery you presented in this poem. It was beautiful and depressing altogether. But hope might arrive in this, unnatural place, For a bird, a sparrow is flying ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crystal Tree

    I have to agree with Kitty, the "crystal tear" part needs to be fixed. And "strong", that was just a common mistake. Other than that, I really liked it. The ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Collapse

    I really liked this. You don't see many people writing about things like this these days, and I thought the way you portrayed it was pretty good too. "Heroes in ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He loves her

    I completely agree with Misty on this one. It doesn't really suck at all. We've all had this experience once or twice, or maybe even one like it. Plus, the ...

    Sep 3, 2007


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight