User avatar

KnightlyAngel09

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I think it's insane how much people love twilight. Edward and Bella are both obssessed freaks. Breaking Dawn was just plain disgusting. Yes, my dears, I actually read the whole ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Keeper

    Hello. I'm Knightly, nice to meet ya.:D This poem is beautiful. Your imagery as the others have said is vivid and breathtaking. A good poem raises emotions in a reader ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: who is staanding next to youu ?

    Hello, I'm Knightly.:) Nice to meet ya.:) Welcome to YWS. I love, love, love this.:) Starred. before my review on this, there are some rules on the site. You have ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye?

    Hello.:) Nice to meet ya. I'm Knightly. Writer's block. hate it. same dilemma at the moment. hahaha.:) Well, first of all, I suggest that you capitalize letters that need be ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight. Hey.:) First, I suggest you put the ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fake Love

    Hello.:D Moulin Rouge eh? I have to see that film again. Our passion was so alive, We were happy and naive, The things around so colorful, Our hearts were beating ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undecided but not unsure

    Hello, hello.:) I've seen you around the poetry forums quite a lot but I think it shall be the first time I shall review anything by you so first, nice ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The World is a Circus

    Hello, hello.:) I'm Knightly, nice to meet ya. I'm not very good at reviewing works, honestly. Often, I just give my impression of the work, as a common reader and ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Toy Story

    Hey Shina.:) Well, this poem meant two things to me.:) First, did you read any Enid Blyton books when you were younger? She has a lot of stories about toys ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heaving Ardor

    BF, pretty.:) haha. I love this. Flows so pretty pa. Like a heartbeat when you read it. Although in the last part 'more than they thought they should'. Should connotes ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Hello. Second to the last stanza: fare should be fair Haha. I'm not sure if you are using reverse psychology or you aren't confident about this work but honestly, I ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It hasn't a name yet.

    This is a lovely, lovely poem. It reminds me of Stevenson's poetry. Pretty and sweet and beautiful, beautiful imagery. The ending is as Galerius says, quaint and pretty. oh, I've ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rosa never swims with me.

    hello.:) Brilliant, brilliant. I absolutely loved this. I agree with June. It does have and Edgar Allan Poe feel to it. Sort of like Annabel Lee. Another poet this reminds ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trains

    Hey darko.:) I haven't seen you around the site much lately. Anyway, on to the review. They come and go - trains: [s]with[/s] leaving no mark, [s]with[/s] leaving no stains, ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strike

    Hello.:) For a poem with a really powerful image, as in lightning and thunder and destruction, I found it rather weak. The reason is that the words you use are ...

    Jun 24, 2009


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell