User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Cheating

    I hadn't heard Unfaitful before this, so I didn't know it sounded like it. Thanks for the help guys. I will work on fixing this.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Just Like Last Time

    Just a note: This actually did happen to me. Even the dialogue, from what I can remember, is word-for-word.The main character is me, just for your information. Just, as a ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death by Chess June 24, 2091 Part Three

    Thanks, Ben! I am going to bring Reg into this shortly, and that is going to be interesting. This is when Riley was 15, and she hasn't been roughed out ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death by Chess June 23, 2091

    About the name, if you keep reading, you will see why...

    May 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sweet Blackberries

    Fixed!

    May 7, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    This is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the original!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Heart

    I really like this. I know exactly how you feel.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be A Rose

    Thanks guys, I fixed the first line.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    There is a second and third chapter already out, by the way.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Two}

    Neither, actually, Charolotte and Lillian are both going to have to WALK to nebraska

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    There is a chapter two..... look for it soon.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    Okay, I fixed the last part. Is it better now?

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Dreamt of you

    This is so sad, but beautiful at the same time. I loved the beginning, it felt so happy. And then you go and do the depressing stuff and I am ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    Um, wow. That was absoulutly incredible. I would have had no idea you hadn't written poetry in a long time if you hadn't told us. This is simply incredible. BRAVA! ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Electric November

    Sincce evryone above me has taken care of all the critique stuff I will just say that I love this. It is like my hamburgers: well done. (Get the joke?)

    Jan 30, 2010


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler