User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Shuffling Off Our Mortal Coil

    Hey there, Kanome here with a review in honor in Review Day. I don’t, I just, I thought this was going to end happily, but nooooo, I’m sad that he ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: General Behind Me #3 Her sister

    Hello. Kanome here with a review in honor of Review Day and we are on the same review team. Go Team Red! Anyways, I don't see any errors that need ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Neil Dreams of the Sky

    Hello. Kanome here with a review in honor of Review Day. I love the use of Armstrong's point of view. It brings the reader close to him of how he ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Journey to oasis #1 (ideas for first book title?)

    Hello. Kanome here with a helpful review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? NITPICKS: There were a few errors in your story that I will like ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hikikomori

    Hello. Kanome here with a helpful review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? NITPICKS: laying on the floor emotions nonexistent door shut window too eyes glued ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fanfiction Re: Short cryptid story Loch Ness monster aka nessie

    Hey there. Kanome here with a review in honor of Review Day. I have heard of Nessie, the "Loch Ness" monster in folklore and movies. I think the way you ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Cursed!! Chapter one.

    Hi, LizEmo. Kanome here with a review in honor of Review Day. NITPICKS: The onlt thing that I can point out is the very first sentence: Jade Moved from one ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Following the stars - chapter 1

    Hello, in honor of review day, I would love to leave a helpful review for you. NITPICKS: The only one I was able to find was this: “Of course she ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Saudade (prolog)

    Hey there, Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: I must ask, are you spelling Prologue as Prolog on purpose? If so, then that's amazing xD Anyways, the only things I ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Marcia and Me: Chapter One

    Hi, Danni88 and @CarolineGlitter. Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: The only thing I just want to nitpick is that the chapter was short. I wish there was more to ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicolette Chapter one

    Hi, LizEmo. Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: What is the name of the high school? Make sure you describe the setting and the name of the setting, it will ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: A message from space

    Hey, there. Kanome with a review (or attempt with a review). First, I like to say, congrats for winning the Event 2 of the Winter Olympics. From what I can ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Preface- I have no idea for the title

    Hi, sassybeatch15. Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: There are no grammatical errors but the prologue since a little short... maybe because you are trying to build it up to ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Breakfast and Broken Memories

    Hey there, Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: I don't see any errors that I know of while I was reading this. So great job on that! IMPROVEMENT: No need ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicolette

    Hey there. Kanome here with a review. NITPICKS: A girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, and a big tribal tattoo on her neck... You started describing your character off ...

    Feb 22, 2018


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening