User avatar

JennyLeah

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury the Body

    I really liked this. I'm not sure what it was, but it really caught my interest and right away. The only thing I didn't particularly like was the last line. ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Some people just don't listen

    I liked it! I thought it was a cute little poem. :D You know, for being irritated and all. This explains almost exactly what I feel like when I argue ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The End of a Dream

    I thought it was pretty interesting as well that it was the speaker. I wasn't expecting that. They tell me to move along, that it's time to move on, Although, ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Wings

    I thought your use of words were rather clever. I enjoyed your 'darker' side of faith, as you say. Have you posted the lighter side yet? Everyone feels let down ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Would Could Should

    This was probably my favorite all day. I don't think you need any advice other than punctuation. Just simple things, like, Would stares down on me like a cold wind ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dirty Jokes

    This was amusing, I'll give you that. A little light and fluffy, which isn't always bad. The only thing is that it seems like it could be a little more ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Phone Rings

    I really liked this. It really fits for somebody who thinks they're fighting for something, and fighting for something thats worth it. Not raised to blend in But taught to ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Swing

    Hi! I liked the three isolated words in each paragraph. And I agree that being on a swing is a bit like flailing back and forth. But I do so ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How Do You Feel Now?

    I'll be honest, once I started reading it, I almost didn't want to continue. Not because it was bad, but because I could feel the anger and hurt. So, I ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shades of Red (with pictures)

    I agree that it is a very interesting look at red. It seems that you are sad or hurt, and this is why you are thinking about the soldiers. Maybe ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Feeling Again

    This seems a little mysterious to me, and I kind of like that. I can't exactly pinpoint one feeling to it. it comes when you make a joke then the ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Part Of Me

    I thought this was sweet, truly. I think that most everyone(even men, tehe) feels like this over somebody, sometime. You captured the uncertainty, the back and forth thoughts rather well. ...

    Jan 25, 2010


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh