User avatar

Jennafina

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: part 2

    Quick note-- it's a YWS rule that for every piece of writing you post, you should review three or so things by other people. This will help with your own ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood

    Hey, Fantasyfreak. I've read a lot of poems very much like this, with the theme of "I'm alone, nobody cares, so I hurt myself." It's not a bad theme in ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Utopia

    Hey, Man on the Side. It's great that you're posting your work! There is a rule though that for each piece of art or writing you post, you should review ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "Never Be Alone" part one

    Hello! I think the format you've got is correct for an all dialogue piece. As I was saying.. oh, whatever, you made me forget. Should be, "As I was saying... ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sounds of the Santoor (A Tale of Hundred strings)

    Hey, Young gun! Thanks for the link to this. You've chosen an interesting format for this. At first it seemed a little strange, but the more I read the more ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Were the Wind...

    Hello, Mr. Knightley, I'm Jenna and I will be your reviewer for today. :) The first thing I think you should do is completely get rid of the last line, ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Get Off My Wall

    Amber, my friend, don't be sorry! I would be very happy to review anything you write. Ever. :) I like your poem a lot, it made me smile. In the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - The Stray Flame (18+ for language)

    Your story had me interested from the first sentence. I like what she says about beautiful boys, and when he sits down it's almost sexual? I'm not sure if that's ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saturday Nite

    Hey, I'm Jenna. The first line grabbed me. Before I read another word, I was hooked. Reading onward, though, I'm pretty disappointed that you made it rhyme. For lack of ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perceptions

    I love the words you used. Some that stood out to me especially were crooked, boisterous, prance, and treacherous. All of these are very specific: they give the reader a ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Violated Child

    Wow! You use a lot of really cool words! Your title drew me in. I was instantly hooked, starting at line one. If you were to punctuate this, especially at ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memory

    Interesting. :) It looks like you have a lot of passion-- that's great for writing! I have a couple suggestions that might help with this, or in your future works. ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 2

    Hey, Razors! I'm kind of the perfect person to give this a critique. (I'm currently on pass, getting to use the computer for the first time in 32 days! Yay.) ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    This is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read, if not the most. It seriously changed the way I think. a little. If you're not far into it, ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nothing behind those eyes

    I'm sure I don't understand this poem. I don't even claim to. However, there are a lot of poems I don't fully understand that I still can appreciate and enjoy. ...

    Jun 4, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling