User avatar

Inlovewithwriting

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Silent

    So you are the last person i'm reviewing tonight Getting kind of sleepy here But your poem was good It kept me in suspense the whole time My short story ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Life

    I liked your poem You got straight to the point I didn't catch any grammatical errors Your format was great Although this poem is great, it is a bit short. ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love

    Okay I won't be long. Maybe you could go and reword a couple of sentences. The poem was really good overall. Hey I think I love you Maybe I do ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Life

    The poem was awesome. I think a lot of people can really relate to this piece of literature. It was short, but well written. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Life

    The poem was awesome. I think a lot of people can really relate to this piece of literature. It was short, but well written. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Paper

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Paper

    This was really good considering that this was really short. I would suggest maybe adding in more detail. When you're writing its not good to keep repeating the same word. ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three Words

    I really enjoyed your poem. It kept me engaged the whole time. Everyone does not know how to write poetry, and you did a great job. As a writer you ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Save Me

    There are some typos but that gets the best of us. Fix those and this poem can go somewhere. I really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: you

    This is a really good poem.

    Jan 21, 2014


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater