User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How did I ever sleep alone

    Read this one at open mike, but change the title. It's beautiful.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dont have tittle...

    The repetition and rhyming sequences were a bit too Suessical to me. However, you did leave me with questions dangling, and that is a good thing. Why can't you? Who ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Skin Deep (A Poet to Her Lover)

    I felt immediately like I knew what you were talking about. "in this myopic sphere." That's a great way of capturing both the visual and emotional impact of being so ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.

    Excellent! Nothing else to say.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pillowcase Dog.

    I feel dumb.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pillowcase Dog.

    It is very rare for me to post this statement, but: I don't get it.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Pondering Moment

    Very Elizabeth Barret Browning. :)

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Cut Me

    I felt like you left it dangling, like there was more you wanted to say, but didn't. I guess the ending was abrupt in light of the longer opening.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This is who i am

    I'm not surprised this won awards, etc. I sounds like the kind of thing that's read at a graduation. Yes, it could use some polishing.[code][/code]

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    Your title gave it away. I wasn't amused. It wasn't scandalous enough to be dramatic, and it was too predictable to be funny. (PS. By the time she was a ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Myopic Hindsight

    "Chewed home to jagged pieces" is the reference point for "You were home once."

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sixteen

    You use details to paint your picture very well. I like how your voice remains innocent in tone ("I like"... "pink eyeshadow"...) but your situations are anything but. My favorite ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Garbage Man

    An interesting perspective. Good division of sound and lines. I'd work on clarity a bit. (But then, I'm lazy and don't liked o think too hard.)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Ditty

    You expressed yourself very well. This could stand a little editing for grammar and spelling, but you've set the framework for a very strong poem.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bereft

    Back away from the thesaurus. Really, when a writer gets heavy-handed with mulitsyllabic words, it breaks the rhythm, looks over-wrought, and is uninviting. If you are aiming for a more ...

    Oct 1, 2005


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight