User avatar

Idraax

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Meaningless

    This is nice. I like your imagery here and could see them in my head. Is the lack of capitalization a stylistic choice? The one thing I had a compliant ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alien Rooms

    I like the rhythm in this. It had a very nice flow. It made me want to say it aloud, but as it's 2:30 a.m here, that would be a ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Let Go

    I like this! I'm a little confused by what's going on though. I get the sense that something happened to their relationship, but I can't tell what happened. I do ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Invade My Heart

    I like it. Just watch out for typo's. I think there might be one on the very last line. I'm glad you remembered to have proper punctuation in your poem, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Farm

    This is nice. I like the imagery and the rhyming. I especially liked the fact that you had proper punctuation. My only complaint is that it doesn't look that good. ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Canoe Tritina

    I like your poem. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the style, but I did like the imagery you used. Your descriptions made me feel as if I was doing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Life All My Own

    I liked this. You really make the character come alive. However, I noticed some minor problems with your piece. (See below) It's my day, my time. Standing in front of ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: whimsy

    I like it! One thing. To me it seems like one giant sentence. What happened to the commas and the period? Was that intentional not to have them? I loved ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Delusion

    This is interesting Jasmine. But I was a little confused about this wording. She was tired, her body still weak from Pennsylvania, her head aching from where it slammed against ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: dismantle the sun [1]

    I like this. It has a nice rhythm to it and it sorta reminded me of The Giver for some reason. One thing though, I couldn't really get a sense ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fallout

    I love this imagery. I'm glad you used proper punctuation in your poem, not many people do. I am confused as to what the poem is meant to be talking ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Balloon

    This is poetic. I like the format of the poem. I think it works for the poem. There were two things that I didn't understand though. I still get butterflies ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Favorites Hurt

    This was an interesting poem. One thing though. It's not one large sentence. Please, put periods at the end of your sentences. Poems are just like prose; they need punctuation ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hills Song

    It rhymes! This was a nice, short, poem. Now I am wondering what happened to the speaker. This 'cause now my knee kills. sounded a little odd to me though. ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deserted

    I like the fact that you used proper punctuation in your poem. Not many people seem to be doing that...Good job. However, I do not like this part though. runs ...

    Mar 27, 2011


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman