Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Too late

    Hi, firstly I liked the poem and secondly I will only comment on the content rather than grammar, as that is something I am sure you will be able to ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: love?

    Hi I liked the poem. It was simple and to the point, fortunately it wasn't one of the many cliche type of poems that I always read about love, though ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    Hi, regarding the poem I don't really feel emotionally connected to it. I feel like it is dry and you should put more sentiment in it . It just seems ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three women and a blank page

    Hi I think the idea behind the poem is good however I am sure you can expand these sentences so much more. The way you split the stanzas is good ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Truths

    Well I don't really have much to add to the above review. All I want to say is that the poem flows nicely for me however there is a part ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Glance

    Hi, I think you started off with the poem very effectively but then the flow had an upside down, for me at least. I understand what you mean with this ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dancing Girl

    Hi, I quite like the poem however I prefer the first stanza to the second one. The first stanza strikes me more and the message of the poem is clearer. ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You're Perfect

    Hi for some reason I just had to comment on this poem ;) Normally people tend to use repetition but it doesn't really work however I think that you used ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Our Song (Version 2)

    Hi, to be honest I find the poem quite cliche, it's nice but I have heard all the things you said so many times and I don't think that's your ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Depressed God

    Hi I actually enjoyed reading this poem. I like this part: No one knows its story, or why such a smile can appear to cry. But they bend and beg ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter

    Hi there there are things that I like about this poem and others where I think you need some improvement. Starting from the first stanza: Icey, silver glitters of frost, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slowly I kill myself. . . well you know with reality tv

    Hi there, I really like this poem. I do agree with all your points and the poem has a a meaning to it, also I can feel the frustration of ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Forgotten Homelands *Edited*

    Hi I enjoyed reading this poem. You are really good at describing images and capturing the moment with the use of good vocabulary. I love the way you started the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror

    Hi if I have to be honest I don't like so much repetition either. I don't really like this stanza: Ugly Mirror, Pretty mirror, My dear love and fear; Pity ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frost

    Hi I like this poem. I think that the simplicity of your writing made it worth reading. In addition to this the emotion is there and I can relate to ...

    Nov 28, 2010


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio