User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: two hearts apart (scene)

    First, you need to work on your capitalization skills, just from glancing through this I can tell that they are lacking. Also, there were places were you peft out small ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Tainted Blood: Ch.1

    Chapter 1 Luna Life can be hard when you live in a town like Haven. Life is like baseball, I guess you could say. Then, if like me, you don’t ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 2

    Once again, you left off some caps. And is he really that fucked up that he thinks she'll grow to love him by turing the people she loves? Don't answer ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 1

    Not As They Seem A lot of strange things have happened to me in my life. On a daily basis, to be exact. Things that do not happen to normal ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Magic of the Night Sky

    I think you need to meet my friend the comma. ,,,, And I think you need to become better aquainted with him. The rewies before me point out the nitpicks ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fall Apart

    It's time for you to click the edit button and work on this. As far as typos go, none. A+ As far as you rhymes go, they're soso. I know ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    A/N - I haven't written in a while, so I'm really rusty. Tear it apart, please. April 21, 2009 You always told me to keep a diary. Something about keeping ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beast

    The Beast By TheCodex My feet pound the grass under my cleat My heart hammers to a very fast beat I’m breathing hard and sweat rolls down my face I’m ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My other half part 1

    There were a lot of typos, first of all. Second of all, you really need tonmake your paragraphs shorter, the length you have them out now makes it hard to ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Abstract Life: Binding

    I felt what you were saying, I really did. No piece on here has moved me as much as yours, has ever made me feel this deeply. What you captured, ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Effect Chapter 2/3

    Light shone on my face, and a inconstant hum of voices carried to where i was. My eyes closed as I tried to remember. My head aced, what happened? I ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 5

    This is great, I have just one nitpick. "Zack. Wait didn't you already ask me that question?" She (Tor) didn't say a word to Alex about Zack's name, so maybe ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 4

    Chapter 4: The Telling As we were driving down the road towards home, Zackariah had found his dad who I didn’t know was actually Lucifer himself. Yeah, just my luck. ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think of you

    When smiles aren't enough, And the truth is too rough, I think of you. When the sky is gray, And the sun runs away, I think of you. When time ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Lollipop Garden

    Aline Phiri, the beautiful young Malawian girl recalls how her father exploited her voice and drank himself to a grave. This is the beginning of her story, The Lollipop Garden ...

    Apr 13, 2011


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"