User avatar

HorriBliss

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved Chapter 1 Scene 3

    Hey, Rubric, what a better time to get these reviews in than Review Day, eh? ;D I'll just get straight stuck in to it. Upon reading the other reviews here, ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Jealousy

    Hey, this piece was pretty good, not entirely my cup of tea, but hey, each to their own. The main reason I didn't like it, though, was because of the ...

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Beautiful Nightmare - The Next Best Thing

    Man, this was a heartbreaking piece, a lover who can't move on, but has to - I liked it :D There's little I can say in ways to improve this ...

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: Skin and Bones

    First off, I really enjoyed this piece, absolutely great what you've done here! The contrast between the two characters is apparent, and the tone is very much aloof, as in ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Ventriliquist - Part 1

    There's nothing much I can say to improve this - it's simplicity gives it its power. I felt the tone melancholic, but also yearning for his parents; for what he ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Guest of Honor

    First of all; excellent poem! I absolutely loved the ominous tone in the opening lines, that continued and twisted into intrigue and mystery - it was superb. The atmosphere at ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Script » Dramatic, Horror Re: Causes Unknown

    First off, I loved this script, it painted a perfect picture of the scene, which is always the best way to start a play! I quite enjoyed the use of ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Script » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Short Script

    Hahaha! I totally get what this type of script is for as I've played quite a few online games in my day, and it works perfectly. Not TOO obtrusive, and ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Lyrics » Satire, Culture Re: I've lost all my friends to Facebook

    Haha, this poem was a great read! kimmybee has touched on all the faults that I would have pointed out myself, so there's no need to go there. You said ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Whispers of the moon

    Short and sweet is how I'd summarise the poem :') But, of course, I'm a critic here, and as a critic I must tear the insides of your poem outside ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: A new angel

    I quite enjoyed this poem, and especially it's serious manner and tone. I like how it gets straight to the point, and it's profound influence in points, namely; the "paradox" ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved. Chapter 1 Scene 1.

    Overall, I quite like this as a first chapter to a novel, for a variety of reasons. It delivers a strong narrative - the plot allows the story to progress, ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Teddy (Chapter One)

    Hey, I quite liked this piece - enough to keep me reading to the end! As a first chapter to a novel, it does keep you going, with the 'dysfuntional ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lessons of War

    “Ya, but your boys put up one hell of a fight, I couldn’t believe the way just jumped into our foxholes” Just a simple correction here, you're missing a pronoun; ...

    Apr 18, 2012


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily