User avatar

Honora

Honora

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 5

    Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate the time it takes to write up a good one such as this. :) I am very glad you liked ...

    Jun 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 1

    Hey! Thanks for the review! I agree with everything you have said and really appreciate the feedback. The only thing I know I will continue doing is the paragraph lengths. ...

    May 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 34

    No problem!

    May 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 34

    Hey Cecy. Here for another review! So I’m not really sure how to word this but I’ll do my best to try. For the most part, I enjoyed this chapter ...

    May 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 6

    Hello Hkumar! Thank you tons for the amazing review! I was thinking that as well about how I haven%u2019t really described Lee that much. Will have to work on that ...

    May 8, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 5

    Hey Hkumar! Thank you so much for the review! It is a relief that the chapter didn%u2019t feel like a drag on. That is one of my main concerns with ...

    May 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 32

    I also have no idea why it posted so many times lol sorry! XD

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 32

    Hey Cecy! Here for a quick review! ;) So, to start off, the only thing to watch for are just a few spelling errors that can be caught with a ...

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 32

    Hey Cecy! Here for a quick review! ;) So, to start off, the only thing to watch for are just a few spelling errors that can be caught with a ...

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 4

    Thank you for the review! :D

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: VALOR - Chapter 2 - First Class and First Impressions

    Not bothering me at all! Thanks for tagging me! :D

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: VALOR - Chapter 1 - Highmark Academy

    No problem! :D it is really good for a first story! 0_o I saw that and I will give it a read tonight!

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review Cecy! Very very glad you are enjoying it! :D

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: VALOR - Prologue - Hear How They Whistle

    :D glad I could help!

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 3

    Hello Hkumar! Thank you so much for the review! I will have to edit those typos! Glad you are enjoying it so far! It is very encouraging! :D

    Apr 17, 2020


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria