User avatar

Hadj

Hadj

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Teacher

    Hi there! Hadj trying to get over his fear of reviewing! First things first, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, let me know! Now, on to business... Nitpicks ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Opinion of a Stifled Lover

    Hey there! Hadj here trying to recover from my fear of reviewing! First off, I really like this poem! It's short, humerus, and to the point. You're a very funny ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Bubble of Water

    I have a fear of writing reviews, because I'm absolutely terrible at it. But, you asked for a review, and here it goes. I love the repetition in this poem. ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title

    Review in the form of a poem: You are A fantastic poet. I am Forever jealous. Teach me Great Poetic Master! Stay Groovy My Strange Friend And let your poetic ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Just Shy, That's All. Wrong.

    Nice poem! Filled with emotion, and definitely relatable. I do think that breaking it up into stanzas would make it more legible, and I also would've enjoyed a solid rhythm, ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tell Me

    Hey there! Hadj here for review day! Wow! Nice work here! I love the suddenly broken lines, it really fits the mood! Nitpick: "pressence" isn't a word :P try "presence" ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Ballad of the Black Slave

    Nice poem! I love the repetition of the title within the poem, and also of the lines beginning with "Who" I feel that it could have used some more poetic ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Want A Star

    Such a beautiful poem! I felt a lot of happiness and beauty at the beginning, but by the end I felt it was saying something along the lines of "Nothing ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love

    Hey there teammate! Viva la Reviewlution! Nice poem! Short and to the point! I love the repetition and imagery that you used in this! My favorite part: "The love that ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: They Call Me a Writer

    Hey there teammate! Viva la Reviewlution! Beautiful poem, and really interesting formatting. The first bullet point about "a young child's flashlight" was really fun, and I also enjoyed the repetition

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: My friend the pig

    Simple poem, but very cute! :D I love the repetition of My friend, and how the third line is "so pink" to match the previous "so neat" even though so ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poetry Is Stupid

    Well written and interesting to read. Though this probably makes you the most awful person in the world ^.^ I find it odd that you write a poem to describe ...

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Why Call It a Day?

    I just wanted to say, that this is a beautiful poem. It really makes a lot of sense, and makes me think. I do think it could use some separation ...

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Know Your Way Home Like the Palm of Your Hand

    Beautiful poem. I love the way you broke up the lines in such interesting formats :) I had to read this poem several times before making sense of it, and ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The mirror: The camera

    Beautiful poem, and I can really relate to it. It's interesting how we view ourselves in the mirror, versus how people may view us in a photograph, and reading this ...

    Apr 11, 2014


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth