User avatar

HHemayed

  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: You still have your legs

    I agree with you, but I didn't really intent on making it like short stories. I just wanted it to be a short wisdom story, but I'll try to change ...

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: You still have your legs

    :) Thanks, I'll try.

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Culture Re: Palestine

    Wow! Thank you so much. :D I'll do my best.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Politics Re: Roaming words

    Thanks. :D

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Politics Re: Roaming words

    Thanks. :) I agree with you.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Culture Re: Palestine

    Thanks. :D

    Dec 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Culture, Politics Re: Roaming words

    Thank you. :)

    Dec 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Let Your Voice Cross These Borders That We've Built

    Hey there! It's me again. ;) In my opinion, your poem is full of meaning and it has a good purpose, but I think the stanzas are a bit long ...

    Dec 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Culture, Politics Re: Roaming words

    Really?!Thanks!:D

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Friends of mine.

    I really appreciate your review and I completely agree with you, but sadly I don't find myself in good condition to improve it. I haven't written anything worth reading since ...

    Nov 27, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: A floating thought

    1- (beat) as in hit, you know hurt. 2-(amen)? Are you sure? I've never seen it written like that before. 3- Thanks for your review, effort and help. :D

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Flame off

    Wow! You guys really encouraged me. Thanks for your precious reviews! :D

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Finally into the light

    Thanks guys, I can't believe I wrote this! My feelings were true, but badly written. I guess I wasn't trying. Thanks anyway.

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don't know what to say

    Yeah, you're right. Thanks. :D

    May 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Flame off

    Thank you guys! I really appreciate the effort you made in giving such lovely advice. Thanks very much. I'll see what i can do. :D

    Dec 9, 2011


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink