User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch7)

    Hey there, Gravity here with yet another review. If you get tired of me, please let me know! So I have nitpicked at you my last 2 reviews to have ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch8)

    Heya! Grav here for another review So this is the second chapter of yours that I'm reviewing. This just gets more and more interesting. I do have some nitpicks, mostly ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch9)

    Heya! Gravity here for a review. So there's really not much here to review, I just wanted to see this piece get out of the green room. I haven't read ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fire everyday

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! This poem was very sad but it had a strong note to it at the end which I really liked. I'm very sorry if ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Jinns Have Their Fetishes Too, Apparently

    Ummmm. I'm here for a quick review but I don't have much to review. There were grammar mistakes here and there but I really am not going to correct them. ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Walking Among Memories

    Heya! Gravity here to do a quick review for you, today. Here are grammar/spelling/punctuation mistakes that some people don't like to have corrected so I enspoiler them, just in case. ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dirty Knees, Cloudy Skies

    Hey there, Gravity here for a quick review! Wow fortis, you're on a role! I reviewed one of your poems a few days ago that ended up in the literary ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A Walk In The Woods

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! So in your description you mentioned it had been a while since you've last written something. You've got lots of little spelling and grammar ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: spines we break

    Hey PenguinAttack! I wanted to do another quick review before my class ended and felt like dropping in. I didn't see much to review, I caught a couple glimpses of ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Hope

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! Can I just say that I love this story? It's one of the best I've ever written. I love how you've personified the doubts ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your Mouth Forms My Name

    Heya! Gravity here to do a quick review. I just want to say that I love this poem. I thought it was very well structured. It read more like a ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Romantic Re: Not At Home In This Depot

    Heya! Gravity here for a review! I loved this. This story was so hilarious, I laughed so hard. I totally got the "Mom's bottomless purse" joke and about being hopelessly ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Deaf To The Sound Of Life | Unedited

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! So you've gotten some very positive comments on this story. I thought it was an interesting concept, but I want to put it all ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Pineapples

    Heya, Gravity here to do a quick review! So Lightsong already did a better review than I ever could because I'm really good at structuring poetry and analyzing technicalities, but ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: My Grape Kisses

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! So I really enjoyed this poem. Love poems are something that have been quite overdone in the past, but I do like this. I ...

    Sep 10, 2015


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya