Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Frame Of Mind

    I don't think your comment got posted... it's just blank.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Dear Sanity

    Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. :)

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Frame Of Mind

    Thank you so much! :D

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Death's Serenade

    That would be absolutely awesome! I would love that!

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Death's Serenade

    Thank you! I really appreciate it.

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Midnight

    I don't tend to bother with "style" or "Proper rhyme-schemes". The sharp transition was intentional as it was based on a dream that started out simple but took a sharp ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter Two

    I am sorry for bumping this topic, but I really want some reviews on it. Go ahead, tear it apart!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Power of the Leaf

    Really well done! i don't think I could change anything. You're grammar is great and this poem flows well. Very well done! I love it! Keep writing! Never stop. -Greena

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: *Topic removed*

    Not the Christian God. Not by any means. This poem was about life and death. The tie between the two and the 'god' who must set each in motion. I ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sinking

    Very interesting and thoughtful I liked the flow quite a bit. (I'm sorry, I'm not a great reviewer) I can't think of really anthing to change because it left such ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Avenue

    This is a very interesting poem. I love the concept and your style. The flow is very good, it almost has a beat to it, which I quite liked. Very ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are All The Humans?

    Thank you. :) I was really happy with how this one turned out.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Refuse To Be In Love

    Thank you, I often use a strange set-up. I usually just start writing a poem and see how it flows.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Violet Rain

    Ugh. I hate that that colour was taken already. I don't really like this poem any more. It doesn't have the soul that I put into it the first time ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Candle Light

    Very nice imagery! I like the feel of this and how well it flows. I can't see much you can fix, really, this is very well done. I'd say just ...

    Apr 23, 2011


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind