User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tourist

    Okay, hi. ^^ I liked this, the idea behind it was really meaningful and you put across the point nicely, but I agree with Via when she says that it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Lost Autumn

    Hm, this was okay actually. I think it could do with a little bit of a re-vamp and inprovement because in some lines, it seemed to stutter and be a ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some Haikus

    Hm, I found the first one rather difficult to deal with; but I think this is just 'cause I'm slow. The second line in it stumped me with the wording ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Fall

    Contest reward review number two; This was very clever, and so ironic! I'd absolutely hate if that happened to me, although I can say that I have never been in ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Voice Within

    Okai, contest rewarded review number one; I liked this, but I have to say, it wasn't my usual style of thing to read. I found it to be a little ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Phew, that is one sexually filled story; it was really good! I just read all six parts and can I just say, bravo dear. You added a lot of emotion ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eating You Alive

    Hm, welcome to YWS; you're pretty new, right? Okai, I liked your first two stanzas the most, as they seem to mantain some sort of rhyhtm and rhyme, but as ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Piercing the Red

    Reetio, contest review number two; Right, I liked the idea and story behind the poem, but I have to admit, I wasn't so keen on the rhyming scheme for such ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Silence Hangs in the Air

    Okai, this is number one of your chosen contest reviews; I liked this, it had a different rhythm to what I normally read and it stumped me a little, but ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    My Dad really loves this book; I had a flick through it once but to be honest, it didn't catch my attentions like I thought it would. I love the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    Hm, okay then first off, Welcome to YWS! May I point out that there is a rule for the amount of reviews that you must make for each literary post. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unliminality

    Hm, I quite liked this actually; you used some powerful imagery. Stanza five, line two; "Leaving the trail of homesickness". Hm, this caught me a little and made me read ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All I Wanted.

    I'm not on the whole love poem scene; makes me want to tear my hair out. This... wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. So, it was inbetween. You used a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Painless

    Whoa, I agree profusely until I go blue in the face that you arrange this poem. Not only does it make your work look unprofessional and jumbled, but it kind ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The End of a Nation

    Hm, this was nice. I can't really think of anything else to say; it was a good poem but it wasn't something that really captured me and made me think, ...

    Dec 3, 2007


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand