User avatar

Fullmetal13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: iii - counting backwards

    So, I'm going to start by saying I'm pretty crap at reviews. I really liked this because the detail that you go through for your decision does a great job ...

    Dec 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, Lyrical Re: Tick Tock Goes the Clock

    This was honestly one of the best things I've read on this site. I didn't see it coming that it was a horror poem. The only thing I didn't like ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Let Your Voice Cross These Borders That We've Built

    I'm honestly not that good at critiquing. I'll say that I agree that your stanzas were a little long. I wish that I could hear how you would read it ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: New shirts, old tears, and roundhouse kicks to the head

    ok this is going to be more of an oppinonated thingy than a real review. From a readers point of view you're going 'what the fork is going on.' I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love turned to hate

    wow I love this. I really do. The writing doesn't seem quite shakespearian but like the flow of it and the imagery and the detail really reminds me of a ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bad Days at School

    Dude this is awesome. Not saying anything bad but it kinda rhymes like a really teenager-y doctor seusse type thing. I was reading the places you'll go today and was ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unwritten

    I think it's cool that you turned your writers block into a poem. I never would have been able to think of that. When I get writers block, I sit ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Snow Day

    omg this is completely adorable. I love the imagery of how it's portraid. I know i love snow days. I really loved the 'as the snow falls during the night' ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Batman: Arkham City Fanfic

    to be honest I only read the nightwing part. I liked it and I'm a total fanboy and I love nightwing. I fanboy so hard over dc and you've earned ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ugly Rainbows

    I like this. What I got across from this is that you want people to more accept what they have and the simple things instead of wanting more. I kinda ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Two Types of Health

    I'm not sure about this piece. for me the imagery and the flow were a bit off. the central idea of what you're trying to get accross was also hard ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 毒

    holy crap bro. this is like something edgar allen poe would write. I really like the name. I take japanese and I felt so cool that i knew what that ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under My Skin

    holy crap all i can say is this is awesome. it all flowed poetry and all the rhymes..magnificent. there were some rhymes I looked back on and just thought 'how ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wave

    i like it. it's very descriptive. i used to live on the beach and it made me want to go boogie boading again lol. so onto business -stern face- your ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 16 and realising...

    I didn't understand this at first but i started listening to drake while reading this and it's been helping with the trickier pieces. this is really cool. i mean i'm ...

    Dec 13, 2011


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27