User avatar

Foreseer

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Book...a very good book...

    I LOVE the Daughters of the Moon series!! I still haven't gotten around to buying any though. :cry: But that's going to change!! I've read one book from Sarah Dessen, ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Crucible

    Hey, I read The Crucible , for an English assignment. I thought it was okay, the book was okay. The plot was well thought out as well as the characters ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I really liked Eragon and Eldest. Though the movie...let's not go there. I have to say though, when I was reading both ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Choices

    Very interesting, the good way, of course. The rhythm flows well, but it kind of rushes here and there. A few grammar mistakes, but that can be fixed. I like ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gone

    Well, this is the secnd piece I've read from you and I have to say...I love it! I believe you're very talented, so don't be afraid to continue writing. Once ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No Title, agian!

    Hey, hey, I like this poem. I think it's great! The flow of the words and the rhythm was, I hesitate to say, perfect. Liked the way you ended the ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    I like your story, it's very interesting (the good way, of course). The first few lines, in the first paragraph, grabbed my attention right away, so that's good. I thought ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gwynleth Hall

    I really liked this beginning, it gets your attention. *I'd suggest putting it in the Fantasy Section* Can't wait to see what happens next! :wink:

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Draconian

    It's getting better and insteresting. Your characters are developing, Draconan, the magician, the Elves, the humans, and so forth. Also, taking your plot along. Well, the grammars and stuff have ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)

    Very interesting introduction, as in good. There's definately room for improvement but I liked it. Maybe you could arrange the paragraphs a little different or a little more detail. Gave ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Beloved

    Incredible ineresting, in a very good way. I liked the story and would like to see more of it soon. There was one or two very minor mistakes that I'm ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Was Time

    Well, what can say I say, it was short, but I loved it. Liked the way you wrote "rhythmically" and kept the mood and everything kind of sweet, sad, and ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pending Title

    Oh, I read this and I really liked it. To me, this is something that I could see happening and understand it, you know. I liked the way you began ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    You're my new best friend Macky!!! :wink: I've read Eragon and Eldest and I share the same opinion!! Can't, really, wait for the third and last book. :P

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Enough to Live

    Woah! Awsome job with this. I really liked the way you introduced Ellie, nice. I guess it wasn't long enough, 'cause I want to read more. What do you mean ...

    Feb 22, 2007


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead