User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Down on this long road

    Hey! Very nice, I liked this, there is only one thing I didn't like to much. The meaning is wrong,there's no reason why The logic is gone,it's hard to deny ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lightning

    This was alright. Parts of it didn't make sense really, like again the anger not making noise? And when I read the last two lines they didn't make to much ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    I thought this was very interesting. I liked the thoughts that you put on here, In my opinion the flow wasn't to great fro me. But you made it the ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Glass Tears (EDITED)

    Hey, I really liked this! I think I liked this mostly because it sounds so..... true, for lack of a better word lol. I also like the concept of glass ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: cube

    Hm... I'm not exactly to sure what to say about this poem. You covered the caps and other stuff haha, but that didn't even bother me to much. Now I'm ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh how I hate the stars

    Like like like! Lol, this poem is so kool. I'm not sure I, or many people for that matter, would have come up with this concept. I can't really think ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Second Language

    This was only ok to me. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't really any capitalization except for the "I". Also it had no punctuation, and the stanzas didn't ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Unbreakable

    Hey! I did like this, but I agree with the other people above. I would like to say there was one part I wasn't to happy about. This tree, a ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I once knew a girl

    I liked this except for a few of the things mentioned before, about spelling and also the delivery. I liked how you had it formatted, like every other stanza was ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hidden Truth(Tittle at the moment)

    Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. I really felt the emotion that was written in this poem, and I also can picture this going on. It really had depth to ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Awful Fury

    Hm... Well I kinda agree with the comment above. I'm a tad confused, I do see an awful fury though, so I guess you got that nailed down. But it ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mine

    Hello, I liked this :D . It was very easy for me to pick up on the imagery, which in my opinion is very good. Not to often do I ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Look in the Mirror

    Hola! Lol, I thought this was pretty good :) I don't really have to say much, I pretty much agree with what everyone else has put up. But I will ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Real Me

    I very much so liked this!! :D Now for the hard part... There were a few areas that brought this down a few points to me. While reading it you ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invincible <3

    Nicely done! But at first it was hard to read. The formating of it, like the others said, was kinda off. But once you get that you should do pretty ...

    Jul 16, 2010


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace