User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    Hey, ya it didn't have periods in it. That is pretty much all I have to say. I actually like this poem. I could feel the emotion that went into ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shall I compare thee...to definitely not Shakespeare!

    Hey! I like the title, it's what caught my attention and I actually laughed out loud! :D .... Now as far as the actual poem, I liked it as much ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay

    Hey Hi Hello! I didn't love this poem, but it was ok. I am not going to correct you on the word of and off because I think everyone else ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mannequin

    Hello there :D This was a good poem. Someone had mentioned they didn't like the repetition, but as for me, that really made this poem nice. The last stanza was ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wings of Concrete

    Very nice poem :!: I quite enjoyed reading this. The wording you had, the flow, the rhymes, they all just made this poem great :D I really hope to read ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood

    Hey hi hello! This was very good! I personally wasn't a fan of how the rhyming got weird at parts, but if that was your intention then I guess that's ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    Hi hello hey! I really liked this poem! There is only one thing I didn't like. The very first stanza you rhyme in with in. Other than that I really ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There's no such thing as a perfect moment

    Well hello hello, I'm sorry to say i agree with what the others put. This wasn't really on my good list. It was ok at that, it did seem to ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tonight

    Hello hello, I really enjoyed reading this a lot! The creativity was there, and great wording was there as well! I don't think I can say anything I didn't like... ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This one time.

    I thought this was good and different. I'm glad you used the colour to, it looks cool in my opinion haha. The flow if it kinda was weird at one ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love or Torture

    Hey, and I would like to say, yes yes yes! I loved this poem. Besides the spelling stuff the other guy pointed out this was great! The formatting and rhyme ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Death

    I like this a lot. It was very well written and I like how you wrote it. I really could feel emotion that went into this piece and that's what ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: End of the year

    Hey there! I liked this! :D having read this then the above comment, I agree with them, breaking it up would be nice, then there are a few grammar mistakes. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Without View

    Hey there! I thought this was pretty good! I only agree with the guy above about your spelling, punctuation and all that stuff =P, emotion in a poem makes all ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Twinkle Twinkle (An Ode to a Star)

    Hello there! Ya I agree with Smashles. It was a bit confusing at parts. But I like your word choice, and I like how you worded it as well, even ...

    Jul 17, 2010


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain