User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Little Sister Chapter Two(reboot)

    Hi there! I loved this chapter! It is well written and it is a good story! There are a few lines that seemed out of place. The first is this ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rest In Life Reality Requires

    Hi there! This is a really good poem, I liked the rhythm of it to. The one line that confused me a bit is this one: "Then goal setting, None ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The maze of life

    Hi there! So I really liked this chapter, there were just a few sentences that feel a little awkward. The first one: " Mother’s and father’s spirit are much cast ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Year 4

    Hi there! So this is a good story, and I like the depth of it too. There are just a few sentences that need some fixing. The first one: "He's ...

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Welcome Mat

    Hi there and Welcome to YWS! So this is an interesting piece of work, and I think that it is true, in a way. So I noticed how you put ...

    Oct 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter one: Sarah and the pink bunny Twiki

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. So this is a really cute story! The only things I noticed were a few spelling errors, and a ...

    Oct 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Midge's Birthday

    Hi there! Cute story! I'm going to jump right into this review. So this line: "Nothing ever Greg touched stayed burnt." Should be: "Nothing Greg touched ever stayed burnt." Also ...

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The maze of life

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. So this is a good story, and the only things I noticed were a few spelling errors. (Those really ...

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Singing Girl

    This is really good! I like how you didn't elaborate too much. You kept this simple, which shows the feeling really well. I also like the rhythm you set. The ...

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: notes from cora

    I love this!! I really feel it too. So the one thing I noticed was this line: "That was the too much she was afraid of but I think she ...

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Unworthy Hero ~ Chapter 8

    Hi there! I like this chapter! I do think that you could go a little deeper into how Sarah feels at various times, especially during the class. Why does she ...

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: a Romantic interest

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS!! I hope you enjoy it here. So this is a good story, and I just have a few things suggestions I would like to put ...

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Searching back childhood...

    Hi there! So there are just a few things that I noticed. The first thing was this line: "Fragile sweet soap water bubbles." This line feels rushed and awkward. Maybe ...

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Davisson-Germer Experiment (Experimental Verification of De-Broglie)

    Hi there! So this is actually really interesting! I just saw a few spelling mistakes, and those really bother me. :). "He's the Micheal Jackson of our world." Did you ...

    Oct 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 15

    Hi there!! Okay, so this is a good story, and I LOVE the ending! However, I noticed a few spelling mistakes and a few other things. "I don’t got time ...

    Oct 15, 2018


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington