User avatar

FearlessLove4

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Walls

    I really liked this! The rhyme scheme seems to work very well. The piece flows nicely, which is good. I enjoyed your word choice; I thought it was very appropriate. ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Block

    This is beautiful. Every word in this poem seemed to be so well thought out and well placed. Your poem is attached with such an enchanting feel, and I love ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Apartment Dwellers

    I thoroughly enjoyed this! Such depth, I was so intrigued by your piece. Your descriptions are so cogent, wow. You definitely had my attention from the very first line. "Little ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I wonder sometime…

    Wow, this is great. I really don't have anything "bad" to say. I love the way this is written. There is so much depth to this piece. This piece is ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Flashes of Light

    I really enjoyed this. I think your imagery in the first two stanzas is very strong. Your word choice is perfect for this poem, it definitely kept me engaged. It ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: sinking ships

    I think this is beautiful. I love the language you use in this piece, it's truly graceful, in a haunting way. You stray far from the cliches for the most ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dreams

    This is wonderful. The structure of this poem is great, and it flows so nicely. You definitely had my attention throughout the entire piece. The rhyming was great as well, ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Perfect paper people

    This is amazing. I love your descriptions. So strong and so beautiful. You had my attention until the end. It was so great! I think it was toward the middle ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: I am listening

    This is such a lovely poem. I thought you did a fabulous job of drawing the audience in right away. Your first few lines capture the reader's attention and you ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I Knew

    I adore this so so much. I love the organization of this poem and how it tied together at the end. Your voice is very strong throughout the piece, which ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: valley of a thousand winds

    This is such a lovely piece and I am so glad I ran into it. The language you use is so sophisticated, and the metaphors are so original, which I ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Bike rides in Berlin

    This is beautiful. You've created an atmosphere of enchantment with such simple language, and I really like that. I fell in love with your second stanza. I thought it was ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: forget me gently

    Wow. Just wow. I love this. Your emotions are so raw in this poem, and that's what I think is so fabulous. I thought the similes you used which incorporate ...

    Aug 3, 2014


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare