User avatar

Faery007

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Valentine

    Hiya, I am working my way through a many poems on YWS as I can..must get top reviewer! MWAHAHAHA :) OK, so first off, I loved the first stanza - ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Swing from the tangles of my heart

    Hiya, I thought this was good. It was a very good first attempt at happy poetry! The only thing I would say that needs work is your emotive side. It ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A final farewell

    Hiya, First, let me just say that I loved this poem. I'm 17, and I would kill to write like that! The emotion is raw, and the words are simple. ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Love and Hate

    Hiya, The title of your poem looked fascinating and I'm on a review mission..! The poem itself is very good, reminds of Edgar Allen Poe, which is very good! Not ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Straight And Narrow

    Hiya, First of all, my overall impression is that this is a very good poem. It has good solid foundations and lots of potential. I liked the general idea of ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Final Sin

    Hiya, I liked this poem, it wasn't too cliche either.. One thing I will say though that was my only negative, make sure the poem flows well. A few parts ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: That Unknown Feeling (Title Pending)

    Hi, I really liked this. I don't normally review or even read stories that are based on things such as werewolves, and fairy tales..but I really did like this one! ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freckles

    Hi, My name is Hayley and I will try to review this! First thing, I loved this, I really did. I enjoyed the comparism between the stars and freckles. Very ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tomorrow.

    HEYOO! Hi, I'm not much of a reviewer, but I like this. It was kind of sad, but in a strange kind of way. There's nothing specific I would improve, ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Hi there, I am not a poet, merely a writer. However, you didn't need a poet to tell you that your poem was quite outstanding. I loved a flow of ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    OOH Hi, I loved this, poem, the shortness of the sentances, and the powerful, meaning, that is slightly misunderstood in some poeples view was amazing. The complexity of such a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a little dream in abstract

    Hello! My name is Hayley and I'll be semi-reviewing your poem! So, first off, I really enjoyed this poem. I loved the "organised random-ness" in it. It was sort of ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost

    I like this poem, it's short but it's sweet. It's need for sympathy is quite overwhelming, and the poem has the same effect of a cute puppy in a window. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We Used To Be Friends

    Hiya! My name is Hayley, and I'm going to do an ickle review! OK, well even though your poem was in progress, I'll still do a Pro's and Con's thing, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three Letters

    Oh.My.Word. What a cute poem! OK, So when I first read it, I didn't see it as cute, I saw it as serious, like death and dying and last words ...

    Jul 22, 2010


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt