User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Flashbacks: prologue

    Hello, Cass! I am here to review your story as you requested! Now, before I begin I will tell you a bit about how I review... I tend to point ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 5

    Hey, Noelle! Time for another review! Now, since it has been two days since my last review, I shall leave you with another one! (Hopefully you will see this when ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives Chapter 1: The Fables

    Hey, GreenTulip! I'm here for another review while I'm waiting to go to the library! :D I hope this review somehow helps you with writing! Same as last time, I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives- Prologue

    Hello! I am your novel's parent ready here to review! (Just letting you know, I read and review at the same time. So, read one paragraph, review. :D ) Now, ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 4

    Hey, Noelle! The last review I gave you was fewer than forty eight hours ago! So... that's good, right? So... I think I spoiled the ship for myself, so... that ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 3 Part 2

    Hey, Noelle! I am here to review your story again... Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? Over ten days... I'm sowwy, I'll catch up. Promise. (Warning, this may not ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: A Spark in the Cold Darkness

    Hey, sis! I am here to attempt to give a review to your story! Ah, well... I'm not sure how to go about this, so I guess I'll just start ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: memorizer part I

    Hello, misschavoshi! I am here to review your horror story! So, let's begin... Now, I am not one for reviewing horror, so excuse me if this is not the best ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Battle. Chapter 8

    Hey, dogrule! I am here to review this awesome chapter! What I first noticed when reading your chapter is that this is in the 3rd person. Now, reading through the ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: a long wait

    Hello, miley! Raven here to review your poem! Now, this is better than the last poem! It's short and sweet, and the best part: it rhymes! Some people may not ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 3 Part 1

    Hi, Noelle! I'm here to feed your novel a like and give it a review! (Speaking of feeding novels likes, I should go back and like the last one.) Okay, ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 2

    Hey, Noelle! Your novel's parent here ready to feed it a like and give it a review! (Just wondering, would you like me to refer to your novel as it? ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 1

    I am tired and on my phone writing this. I apologize if this makes zero sense at all. Hey, Noelle! Raven here to review this wonderful novel. Let's forget that ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: ZRAC: Prologue

    Hello, Zhia! I am here to review ZRAC! Now, I hope I've improved in reviewing since I reviewed ZAAC so I can give you better feedback! I am sorry if ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: If I'm Worth It

    Hello! Raven here to give a review! I love the name that the character has. It's so unique and special. Even though Karah does not feel loved, her name mean ...

    Sep 5, 2014


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper