User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Trying: Chapter 6.1

    Hey, Gretel! Raven here to review your work... for the first time ever. I think. I might have reviewed your stuff before. However, let's just save this moment, alright? This ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Body in the Woods

    Hello, Nightling! Raven here for a review! Woah there! That's quite a long piece! I agree with Iggy and EmeraldEyes, it would be easier to review this if it was ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Untitled(Fanfic): Character Sheet: Eryka Presley

    Hello, Cryaotic! Raven here for a review! Happy Review Day! Also, HAPPY BELATED WELCOME TO THE SITE! Now that, that's out of the way... onto the review! :D One of ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Quest of the Three Lambs-Chapter 2

    Hey, Waffle! Raven here for a review! I have scanned through the first chapter, and I must say: I like the story! However, I might be a bit ignorant considering ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Network of Keys Chapter 9 part 3; Ky, A Jump

    Hello, Rainbow! Raven here for a review. I'm sorry but I haven't read the previous chapters yet, so if I seem ignorant I apologize. The first part of the story ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: For Raven

    Hey, Gretel! Raven here for a review- this actually might be a comment. I'm not sure yet! A lot of people are waiting for me to say what I think ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.2 Girl

    Hey, Timmy! Ehem, no I did not forget about your novel... I totally didn't forget. However, I am here now and I am going to review it! One that reminds ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Humor Re: I luv u le sparkilievampie

    Hello, Katgirl! I saw this a few days ago and said, "I'm going to review it." So, here I am. Before beginning this, I would like to say a few ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mediated Thought

    Hello, Aley! Raven here for a review as requested. Now I am sorry if this does meet your poetry reviewing standards; I do not review much poetry. So... let's begin. ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 9

    Hey, Noelle. Raven here for a review! Well, look at that; I'm back within a reasonable amount of time! So, let me see what you have done to torture your ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Ring i found next to a yellow sea

    Hello, Spenser! Raven here for a review! Now, I am sorry if I seem harsh at all; that is not my intention. I only want to make you a better ...

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.1 Girl

    Salutations, Timmy! Raven is here to review chapter three of this story! Your novels parent here in a reasonable time frame! Haha. Now, let's get onto the review, shall we? ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 8

    Hello, Noelle! I am here to give you a (hopefully) helpful review! Hm... Zeke is travelling by himself... What's the reason? Is he afraid of Akia? Or does could give ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Magic Survives: Chapter 2- Monsters in the dark

    'ello, GreenTulip. Long time, no see. I'm a little sorry for taking a long break. I promise, I'm back now and I'm ready to review! Well, that was one interesting ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: clouded part one

    Greetings, Free! I am Raven ready to give you a review! Before I begin, I would like to say: WELCOME TO YWS. I hope you will have a long and ...

    Oct 9, 2014


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly